All-State Career - Baltimore is a for-profit college located in Baltimore, Maryland. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 558 undergraduate students. The All-State Career - Baltimore acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Truck, Bus, and Commercial Vehicle Operation, Medical Assistant, and Dental Assisting. All-State Career - Baltimore alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $25,200.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review All-State Career School - Baltimore
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
All-State Career School - Baltimore Reviews
Career Service – When you start the school you have 3 courses to complete after your first course you go into work study where you can apply for part time jobs while you are in class when you complete they place you into a job that you trained at the school
Academic Flexibility – Being here has really opened up some good opputinties with certain jobs like johns hopkins when i finish i hope to work at a good job that will help me on the way to accomplishing my life goal
everyone and everything is inviting! it is a trade school and it the best of any I have seen