Alice Lloyd College Reviews

I loved the family atmosphere at Alice Lloyd. The administration office is AMAZING. I do believe that the science department needs boosting. I think there should be more science professors and more classes to choose. Besides that, it’s a great place that is nestled into the mountain and the faculty is so helpful and great!
Alice Lloyd College is a wonderful college. Alice Lloyd offers excellent educational experiences. The thing I love about Alice Lloyd is, the people there become your family and they will do anything in their power to help you succeed.
Alice Lloyd is amazing. The faculty/staff work with you one on one to help you achieve your goals. It is such a small college that I had the pleasure of knowing most faculty/staff by a first name basis. I was able to communicate with them ANYTIME I needed to. Most importantly they want you to succeed and will do everything they can to see that you do.
Start Your Review of Alice Lloyd College
I absolutely love Alice Lloyd College. Being in a Christian environment is awesome and I feel as if i fit in very well. I also enjoy the activites I take part in such as: cheerleading, tennis and cross country
It great for good parties. Good food, fun & fellowship
Good hangout in student center and dorm lobby
It a great under grad school
All people are accepted and toleratef
Very quiet campus when but comes to drug use
Alice Lloyd students get a good review
After dark you can edit in the parking lot and Campus Security will take you to your Dorm or back to campus.
The dorm rooms are too small for the number of people put in one dorm room. There should not be any mire than 2 people per room.
There is no sorority or fraternity on campus
Gives you something to attend
The professors & administration know you by name
I really enjoy attending Alice Lloyd college. It has a family atmosphere and is a fairly small college, which is what I like the most about it. The professors and students are always willing to lend a hand, even if they do not know you very well. It is a great school, and I have made many new friends and memories as well.
not many to choice from. mostly teachers are the only ones that live in off-campus housing.
Start Your Review of Alice Lloyd College
the school does a fairly well job at keeping an eye on things.
I didn't really receive much financial aid
The Hunger Din is not good at all, but Miss Erma's Café is really good.