Alice Lloyd College Reviews

I only took online classes during the COVID-19 period, but it proved to a successful experience as I was still able to learn and grow through the semester.
Alice Lloyd College is a small college with a “home-like” feel. With a personal connection with professors, the educational experience can be extremely successful. Small class sizes paired with faculty that genuinely care about your progress as a student provide tremendous learning progress for each student.
At this college we work to help pay for the cost of going to college. It is a small campus so everyone knows one another. The teachers are willing to work one on one with you and the library has a tutoring group for any class a student may have trouble in. Further more each building on campus is ran by students who's hours range from 10 hours a week to 20 hours a week. Each student is required to work in order to be a student here, and if your time is not met you will be dismissed from the college.
Start Your Review of Alice Lloyd College
What I like about Alice Lloyd is the small environment makes you feel at home. They go above and beyond for your safety . And everyone is very friendly
My first semester was great. I love how close everything is. I love the small atmosphere. All the staff are friendly and helping!
I liked that they are very dedicated to academics and athletics. They don’t focus more on one or the other. The dorms could use some work.
I loved the family atmosphere at Alice Lloyd. The administration office is AMAZING. I do believe that the science department needs boosting. I think there should be more science professors and more classes to choose. Besides that, it’s a great place that is nestled into the mountain and the faculty is so helpful and great!
Alice Lloyd College is a wonderful college. Alice Lloyd offers excellent educational experiences. The thing I love about Alice Lloyd is, the people there become your family and they will do anything in their power to help you succeed.
Alice Lloyd is amazing. The faculty/staff work with you one on one to help you achieve your goals. It is such a small college that I had the pleasure of knowing most faculty/staff by a first name basis. I was able to communicate with them ANYTIME I needed to. Most importantly they want you to succeed and will do everything they can to see that you do.
I absolutely love Alice Lloyd College. Being in a Christian environment is awesome and I feel as if i fit in very well. I also enjoy the activites I take part in such as: cheerleading, tennis and cross country
Good hangout in student center and dorm lobby
It great for good parties. Good food, fun & fellowship
It a great under grad school
All people are accepted and toleratef
Very quiet campus when but comes to drug use
Alice Lloyd students get a good review
After dark you can edit in the parking lot and Campus Security will take you to your Dorm or back to campus.
Start Your Review of Alice Lloyd College
The dorm rooms are too small for the number of people put in one dorm room. There should not be any mire than 2 people per room.
There is no sorority or fraternity on campus
Gives you something to attend