Alice Lloyd College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.7 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.7 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.7 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.8 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Alice Lloyd College Reviews
I loved the family atmosphere at Alice Lloyd. The administration office is AMAZING. I do believe that the science department needs boosting. I think there should be more science professors and more classes to choose. Besides that, it’s a great place that is nestled into the mountain and the faculty is so helpful and great!
Alice Lloyd College is a wonderful college. Alice Lloyd offers excellent educational experiences. The thing I love about Alice Lloyd is, the people there become your family and they will do anything in their power to help you succeed.
Alice Lloyd is amazing. The faculty/staff work with you one on one to help you achieve your goals. It is such a small college that I had the pleasure of knowing most faculty/staff by a first name basis. I was able to communicate with them ANYTIME I needed to. Most importantly they want you to succeed and will do everything they can to see that you do.