Alcorn State University Reviews

Alcorn is a good school and has a great environment for studies. It is continuously growing and improvement to the campus is a plus.
Alcorn was a great school, they welcomed me with open arms and treated me like a family. I also had a chance to be a part of a championship football team.
There is a lot of potential that has not been tapped into. If you are coming from another state or larger city you will have a culture shock. But overall it is an okay choice as long as you get in and get out and not get caught up in the Alcorn mindset.
Review Alcorn State University
I have been going to Alcorn State University off and on since 2010. The staff is really nice,and they do a good job to help you in any way they can. Even though it's a big campus everything is in walking distance, food,classes, library ,etc. All of my family has graduated from Alcorn State University from my grandmother all the way down to my sisters and brothers. The only thing that I would like to see different is more classes offered online. In today's world we sometimes struggle to find that balance between work and commuting to school. Having classes online makes it so much convenient.
Overall, I like the fact that Alcorn State University is a relatively small school,and that I don't have to worry about any burglars or robbers much. The people here can be pretty cool to hang around, and most of them always speak. However, I wish that we had more extracurricular activities to do such as skating,playing poker,etc.
Great school love the campus. I chose Alcorn because of the excellent nursing school and I have always wanted to go to a HBU university
Alcorn State University Is A Great School To Attend! Great location with and beautiful campus. Its very home feeling and the people are great. When I first got there I knew thats where I wanted to be. Campus lifeis awsome. I wouldnt trade my experience for the world. Also it made me a better person in so many ways. Especially becoming an adult.
I'm currently a student at Alcorn State University, and I honestly can't imagine attending school anywhere else. It's not a huge campus, but it is beautiful.
Alcorn State University has been my foundation to a successful career. It is truly a place where one will learn that scholarship, honesty, dignity, service and character matters. It is an institution that truly instills the power to succeed in any walk of life.
Alcorn State University is a great school that has great students who enjoy learning! There are several majors to choose from,so there's no need to pout about being unsure of a career choice. The faculty,staff and teachers are very friendly,and are here to help every step of the way.
It's just different then other colleges because of its location but i am recieving a good education.
This is an outstanding institution where the faculty and staff both care about the education of the students.
Do you like learning but with space? I'm talking acres students! Well then Alcorn is the college for you. Learning doesn't stop in the classrooms, it floats like a butterfly on campus. Everything is essential. Students, professors, and the staff work together to help recreate everyone's obstacles, so that they may have a broader path to succeed.
I love it here on campus. It is very peaceful and quite. Everyone is very friendly! campus is an advrage size campus, its not to big or to small ,but it is in the middle of no where. but do not let that discourage you we have fun on our reservation.
I visited Alcorn State University for High School Day. I had a great experience there. The students and staff was very helpful and they had great attitudes. I enjoyed the environment.
This school is overall a great school. Improvements can be made in certain departments, such as the financial aid department.
I really love this school. Even though many people are quick to say "Alcorn is small and it's in the middle of nowhere, how could you possibly learn anything" I strongly disagree. if you are a person who loves small class rooms, down to earth students, and fun weekends this is really the place for you. The only downfall that I would say that Alcorn has is the Financial aid department because they are extremelyyyy slow!
Review Alcorn State University
I really am not sure.
I really have no idea
You are not expected to do very much to earn a decent grade. Teachers are lazy.