Alcorn State University Reviews

Being a student at Alcorn is no walk in the park but it is definitely a place that builds character and if you are open, it can help you grow.
My experience was excellent everything I expected at a HBCU school. This is the best college to attend. The only thing I would change is bring more restaurants on campus.
If you are black then this is the school for you! If you are white, don't even entertain the thought! Very prejudiced and you will fail, my niece failed her last test and missed graduation by 1/2 point!! Horrible place, run run run!!
Start Your Review of Alcorn State University
Alcorn has been a great experience because the environment is like home. It feels like family because of the small campus size. The faculty and staff are always ready to help and guide you.
I love Alcorn State Unversity. All the staff is so wonderful. I would recommend anybody that want to learn and be loved at Alcorn.
I love so many things about Alcorn State University, but the most striking pro is the diverse community that make up the student body on campus. There are so many people from different towns, states, and even countries. Students are very ambitious on campus which gives everyone the opportunity to meet people who have similar interests and strive to be the best at whatever they do. I also love my HBCU because it gives several scholarships to everyone. I can testify that more than 85% of students on campus are on one scholarship or the other. Ultimately, this makes people more serious than ever to maintain their scholarship and make good grades. Overall, Alcorn State University is a very good scholarship that accommodates so many people and is very considerate about academic excellence and the social development of the school.
I like the education I got there and that I could explore my heritage of begin black with other people. My grandparents went there and I am glad to follow in their footsteps.
My experience with Alcorn State has gotten better since attending. I've gained a lot and learned a lot the time that have been attending. I chose Alcorn because of the atmosphere and I was always interested in attending Alcorn. I would recommend others to attend Alcorn to get the learning experience that I have endured and to get the education that is entitled to you from experienced professors.
I like the surroundings and I like the buildings not being too far from each other to a certain aspect. I want to see the staff do a better job at doing right by the students.
alcorn state university is very culture school easy to get along with people an get to know them football games are live parties are ok could b better getting around if a little hard us less you have a car thing that could be better is revel bathrooms them thing are disgusting 3rd floor the best but still be nasty that should be improve
I would love to go to alcorn the experience was the fun i had going to any other college i have been to i would like to be accepted into the college when i graduate high school.
The school itself it’s just a wonderful environment. The atmosphere has a warm welcoming feeling. All students are friendly and easy to get along with. There is no one left behind at this great institution.
I loved every moment on campus. I would urge anyone considering Alcorn a state to Ben involved on campus in some way. I was apart of the Sounds of Dyn-O-mite marching and I don't regret a single moment. The campus is beautifully landscaped and even though it's far in the woods there still so much to do on campus!
Alcorn is a good school and has a great environment for studies. It is continuously growing and improvement to the campus is a plus.
Alcorn was a great school, they welcomed me with open arms and treated me like a family. I also had a chance to be a part of a championship football team.
There is a lot of potential that has not been tapped into. If you are coming from another state or larger city you will have a culture shock. But overall it is an okay choice as long as you get in and get out and not get caught up in the Alcorn mindset.
I have been going to Alcorn State University off and on since 2010. The staff is really nice,and they do a good job to help you in any way they can. Even though it's a big campus everything is in walking distance, food,classes, library ,etc. All of my family has graduated from Alcorn State University from my grandmother all the way down to my sisters and brothers. The only thing that I would like to see different is more classes offered online. In today's world we sometimes struggle to find that balance between work and commuting to school. Having classes online makes it so much convenient.
Start Your Review of Alcorn State University
Overall, I like the fact that Alcorn State University is a relatively small school,and that I don't have to worry about any burglars or robbers much. The people here can be pretty cool to hang around, and most of them always speak. However, I wish that we had more extracurricular activities to do such as skating,playing poker,etc.
Great school love the campus. I chose Alcorn because of the excellent nursing school and I have always wanted to go to a HBU university
Alcorn State University Is A Great School To Attend! Great location with and beautiful campus. Its very home feeling and the people are great. When I first got there I knew thats where I wanted to be. Campus lifeis awsome. I wouldnt trade my experience for the world. Also it made me a better person in so many ways. Especially becoming an adult.