Alcorn State University Reviews

I have had a fairly easy time getting my schedule and things that i need for Alcorn they are very efficient with teminders and information. Thrn campus is very beautiful and the student life is amazing.
Alcorn is a great school. My goal is to complete my undergrad and graduate degrees at Alcorn State University.
The campus is isolated which is good to keep students where they belong. However, the basic needs have tobe met and the nearest resources os 15-25 miles away. There is a need for shuttle service for outside providers in mental and physical health. Shuttle service for basic neccessities and toiletries required to survice college life.
Start Your Review of Alcorn State University
Alcorn State University is a school that motivates a person to become better. I love Alcorn with all of my heart because the student and faculty to members here are always there to help even when you are struggling and the teachers make learning very fun.
The teaching staff really cares. All of my professors have been knowledgeable and work well with students. It’s a small friendly campus. Beautiful scenery!
My experience with Alcorn State has gotten better since attending. I've gained a lot and learned a lot the time that have been attending but the good always outweighs the bad. The students are nice some of the staff can come off as rude or lazy and the student population is vastly growing there isn't enough space for everyone and their cars. However, I love that I chose to go Alcorn.
I love every single thing about Alcorn State University. I been apart of this institution for 3 years now. But I will say that during my time here I've learned to make the absolute best if what I have and it has paid off so far. A change is like to see at AUS is student parking.
I like that it is a HBCU that really does alot with the students and encourages us but what can really change is the financial aid going up for low income students who cant afford college. I dont want to pay loans back all my life
Being a student at Alcorn is no walk in the park but it is definitely a place that builds character and if you are open, it can help you grow.
My experience was excellent everything I expected at a HBCU school. This is the best college to attend. The only thing I would change is bring more restaurants on campus.
If you are black then this is the school for you! If you are white, don't even entertain the thought! Very prejudiced and you will fail, my niece failed her last test and missed graduation by 1/2 point!! Horrible place, run run run!!
Alcorn has been a great experience because the environment is like home. It feels like family because of the small campus size. The faculty and staff are always ready to help and guide you.
I love Alcorn State Unversity. All the staff is so wonderful. I would recommend anybody that want to learn and be loved at Alcorn.
I love so many things about Alcorn State University, but the most striking pro is the diverse community that make up the student body on campus. There are so many people from different towns, states, and even countries. Students are very ambitious on campus which gives everyone the opportunity to meet people who have similar interests and strive to be the best at whatever they do. I also love my HBCU because it gives several scholarships to everyone. I can testify that more than 85% of students on campus are on one scholarship or the other. Ultimately, this makes people more serious than ever to maintain their scholarship and make good grades. Overall, Alcorn State University is a very good scholarship that accommodates so many people and is very considerate about academic excellence and the social development of the school.
I like the education I got there and that I could explore my heritage of begin black with other people. My grandparents went there and I am glad to follow in their footsteps.
My experience with Alcorn State has gotten better since attending. I've gained a lot and learned a lot the time that have been attending. I chose Alcorn because of the atmosphere and I was always interested in attending Alcorn. I would recommend others to attend Alcorn to get the learning experience that I have endured and to get the education that is entitled to you from experienced professors.
I like the surroundings and I like the buildings not being too far from each other to a certain aspect. I want to see the staff do a better job at doing right by the students.
Start Your Review of Alcorn State University
alcorn state university is very culture school easy to get along with people an get to know them football games are live parties are ok could b better getting around if a little hard us less you have a car thing that could be better is revel bathrooms them thing are disgusting 3rd floor the best but still be nasty that should be improve
I would love to go to alcorn the experience was the fun i had going to any other college i have been to i would like to be accepted into the college when i graduate high school.
The school itself it’s just a wonderful environment. The atmosphere has a warm welcoming feeling. All students are friendly and easy to get along with. There is no one left behind at this great institution.