Alcorn State University Reviews

Alcorn State University has been my foundation to a successful career. It is truly a place where one will learn that scholarship, honesty, dignity, service and character matters. It is an institution that truly instills the power to succeed in any walk of life.
Alcorn State University is a great school that has great students who enjoy learning! There are several majors to choose from,so there's no need to pout about being unsure of a career choice. The faculty,staff and teachers are very friendly,and are here to help every step of the way.
It's just different then other colleges because of its location but i am recieving a good education.
Review Your College
This is an outstanding institution where the faculty and staff both care about the education of the students.
Do you like learning but with space? I'm talking acres students! Well then Alcorn is the college for you. Learning doesn't stop in the classrooms, it floats like a butterfly on campus. Everything is essential. Students, professors, and the staff work together to help recreate everyone's obstacles, so that they may have a broader path to succeed.
I love it here on campus. It is very peaceful and quite. Everyone is very friendly! campus is an advrage size campus, its not to big or to small ,but it is in the middle of no where. but do not let that discourage you we have fun on our reservation.
I visited Alcorn State University for High School Day. I had a great experience there. The students and staff was very helpful and they had great attitudes. I enjoyed the environment.
This school is overall a great school. Improvements can be made in certain departments, such as the financial aid department.
I really love this school. Even though many people are quick to say "Alcorn is small and it's in the middle of nowhere, how could you possibly learn anything" I strongly disagree. if you are a person who loves small class rooms, down to earth students, and fun weekends this is really the place for you. The only downfall that I would say that Alcorn has is the Financial aid department because they are extremelyyyy slow!
I really have no idea
I really am not sure.
You are not expected to do very much to earn a decent grade. Teachers are lazy.
Reverse racism is very apparent here
I really have no idea.
I would give the school at two. It is an embarrassment.
I really don't know much about it
I don't know much about it
Review Your College
After attending for colleges I have come to the conclusion that this school is terrible. The teachers are under qualified and unprofessional. All employed with the exception of a handful, have an entitled attitude and are lazy. In all of my classes but tWo, much effort was not required and there was not much room for learning.
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
I don't know but can't assume it's that great.
I really have no idea.