Albright College Reviews

Albright has a beautiful campus scenery, which it what attracts many people. The diversity at Albright has increased, which allows people to be able to find a group of people where they feel like they belong. The food is not the best and that is something that I would like see improve.
Albright College is a private school with a lot of potentials to educate its students and offer them a great college experience, however, the debt of the school and lack of funding is reflected in every aspect of the college. The dorms are old and decaying, new dorms are fire hazards and set off fire alarms frequently, the dining hall supplies very few options and undercooked proteins, the classrooms lack markers and desks and the administration is never aware of how much the students dislike the school. The school promises to be the safest campus in Pennslyvania, however, they do not apply an action to this statement. Several incidents have plagued the school since 2015 and the administration never handles them in the desires of the students.
Albright lures people in with huge financial aid packages, but many people have their financial aid decreased after their freshman year and many scholarships have high GPA requirements (3.5 for mine) that they don't tell you about. Since you are required to live on campus Albright isn't worth the money if that's the deciding factor in choosing this school.

You have to transfer ASAP if you don't like it here because a lot (half of mine) of the credits don't transfer to other schools, which they do on purpose because they have a high transfer rate.

The food is terrible. I lost 10 pounds within the first two months of school because there are limited options and sometimes they run out of food.

The dorms are depressing and my neighbor dosen't have a working lock that still hasn't been fixed (there have been multiple robberies this month)

Most of the "resources" Albright claims to have just lead to dead ends.
Start Your Review of Albright College
The atmosphere of the campus and student community is incredible at Albright. However, many of the facilities and residence halls are outdated and damaged, and there has been quite a bit of administrative turnover recently.
I wanted to transfer after 3 days. It felt like high school part two. Facilities, resources, networking/internship opportunities are poor. I genuinely feel as if I was not getting anything out of my time there. There was nothing to do on campus and it did not feel safe. All the doors unlocked to a specific code and people would just walk into my dorm. Associated houses and the bank across the street were robbed while I was there. It was just not worth how expensive the tuition is.
I am currently a Junior at Albright College. My experience has been great so far. The campus is beautiful and small so you see a lot of the same faces daily and get very familiar with people. Even though, I have only been here for two years, all of the Professors I've had have been great and extremely helpful. A lot of the professors I go to for help, happen to be outside of my majors department, which is nice because everyone there is willing to help and just wants to see you succeed. One thing I would like to see more of is hands on experiences within the departments. I am a Fashion Merchandising Major, and an increase in hands on experiences will be beneficial because you will gain experience first hand from the school prior to getting an internship.
The professors are very good, however there needs to be significant updates to the campus and living accommodations.
I love Albright because of how nice most of the students a faculty are. The academics are also pretty good (I'm an English, Psychology comajor, I can't really speak for the other departments).
Albright College is a Division III College in Reading PA. The school is very diverse. I enjoy my professors and find them to be very helpful and make themselves available for any concerns or issues associated with their respective course. The main cafeteria is average at best. I feel Albright should update and reach out to a Dunkin Doughnuts, Papa Johns or some type of chain restaurant to provide better choices for the student. Could also lease school space to these businesses and take the profits to fund school projects such as new facilities or fund atheletic programs. Albright, I feel, Needs to do a better job promoting all atheletic programs. Promote all teams equal and bring awareness to the entire student body on what and how teams are doing and promote going out to all games and getting behind All Albright College teams. Thank you for reading my review.
Before coming to Albright College I was very hesitant and it was definitely was not my first choice, but I can say now that I am enjoying my time at Albright. I am making the most of my college experience and enjoy the positive energy that Albright brings.
Im going to be an incoming freshman and have done shadow days and tours, as well as accepted students day and feel in love with the campus, the teachers, and the students. everyone is so nice and open to helping you with anything you need.
Albright College tries very hard to make their students feel comfortable while they're on campus. From the moment you get there, fellow students and staff members are trying to make sure your transition into college is as easy as possible. There is always something happening on campus and there is something for everyone. The dining hall food, I think, is usually pretty ok but it lacks sometimes on the weekends or during certain times of the day.
The sense of community is great! However, the cost to attended continues to increase and the new 4-year on-campus residency policy does not help the financial stress that I am taking on. Additionally, many buildings on campus need to be renovated and the food served in the dining hall is often undercooked. I have hope that the new President will be able to make improvements, but, as of now, the only redeeming qualities of the school are the quality of education I feel I am receiving and my own involvement on campus.
Albright is a pretty good school but is very small and not around much. The food is average and could be better. For athletics we could be better but we are a division III school.
with small class sizes and knowledgeable professors, I received a very good education at Albright that has prepared me to succeed.
Albright College has a nice campus and the students are very friendly. I went to visit the college and my tour was very good. I liked the tour guides and thought they did a great job presenting the facilities and were not afraid to answer any questions.
Good facilities and great professors. The school is too expensive and it does not have many opportunities.
Start Your Review of Albright College
i loved albright's campus and the way everyone there just vibes with each other. it is an atmosphere where anyone can succeed and have fun if they allow themselves to do so.
The community is great, professors are very good with communication. I came here to get a better education as a first generation student, and so far I have gotten more than that. The people here are lovely and friendly, giving you a hand when you need it, and helpful with their own insight.
Albright College is a place of community. The small school atmosphere is amazing, all of the professors know who you are opposed to big state schools. The professors care about your learning abilities and the college offers many amenities at no extra cost to the student. Its a win win!