Albion College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.29 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.35 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.35 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management20 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science17 Graduates
Political Science and Government12 Graduates
Spanish Language and Literature10 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.42 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.46 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.26 responses
Albion College Reviews
I am only in my second semester at Albion College but I absolutely love it. There is a wide variety of majors and programs offered through the college which makes for an extremely diverse campus. The staff are all very friendly and approachable and being a smaller school, students receive a lot of one on one time with their professors. There are also hundreds of clubs and activities to be involved in on campus which makes for a very friendly welcoming environment since everyone knows everyone. Albion College is great and I am excited to see what the next couple years here bring for me!
I love this College. I have been so impressed with my decision to attend Albion. Professors are excellent and have knowledge and expertise in their fields. It is not a huge university, but the college doesn’t pretend to offer the campus life of that of one. The school offers so many opportunities for advancement through leadership, clubs, organizations, etc. if you put yourself out there!
I absolutely love it. The campus is beautiful and gives off a historical/comfort vibe. It is really small, with around 20:1 student professor ratio which makes it rather easy to build a relationship with both professors and peers bettering the overall experience. There are clubs on campus for just about everything, and you can even create your own. It's easy to get a job on campus and with the size it is easy to stay involved. The faculty for the most part is amazing, they are the reason I'm there. However, the college does lack in diversity. In just my first year there has been multiple racial/cultural conflicts between both students and staff; however, it seems that administration is working to better educate people on the cultural differences and how to better handle situations.