Albertus Magnus College Reviews

Albertus Magnus College is an excellent school that assist in bringing the potential out of the student. The more involved you are the more you will feel connected and comfortable.
I completed a business Communications course as a senior in high school and really enjoyed it. Albertus Magnus College is a great opportunity for those who want to pursue business. After the course ended, I felt more confident about business etiquette and leadership. My experience at Albertus Magnus helped me understand and develop significant skills that apply to professions I will pursue.
I love the teachers, they are super relatable and love to see you get involved. There is always something to do on campus.
Start Your Review of Albertus Magnus College
I really like Albertus and because it’s a small school I was really able to connect with people. Most people think that small schools are lame, but they are actually great, especially with academics. I have one on one with my professors, they know me by my name and not by a number. They care about how I’m doing. Also within a small school I was able to still play sports which is a huge part of my life. The location of Albertus is also great because it’s in New Haven which is such a great city and college town. Albertus has given me friendships that will last a lifetime.
I’m a commuter so I am not involved in campus life but I love all of my professors. The classes are small so that you can focus, they have little events to try to get everyone involved and raise awareness
Albertus has a startlingly family-like community and is full of professors who genuinely want to help! Definitely a wonderful change from high school, and Albertus is more like a home than anywhere else.
Albertus Magnus is a student-friendly college and all my concerns were met quickly, thoroughly and efficiently. The professors were knowledgeable and helpful and made my educational experience enjoyable.
Albertus Magnus College is a very connected school. Although Albertus is on the smaller size, this however allows for many of the professors to get to know their students on a more personal level, instead of just being a number in a class room. When a person comes to Albertus I hope that feel the scene of family and community that I have come to know.
What I liked the most about Albertus Magnus College is how helpful and supportive the staff and professors are no matter what is going on in your life at the time. They always demonstrated that they enjoyed their job and were there for you. Nothing can beat that.
I am a transfer student here at Albertus Magnus College. This school made the transition from one college institute to another, so much easier than I could have expected. I love this school because the professors are great; They are here to teach you and they want you to succeed. If you were to go to a bigger institution, that is not what you would be getting. I enjoy living on campus and my on campus job. I am currently training to become a Writing Associate, which is pretty much a writing tutor. There are on campus jobs everywhere and there is a work study, which means some of your money goes towards your tuition. The atmosphere is great and their are so many people to get to know.
I love everything about albertus Magnus college. Amazing professors, caring staff, small class sizes, and great people overall
We don't really have a Greek life at my school.
Teams and staff are very friendly.
I love the small school setting. Professors are very helpful.
Our alumni program is great, we have a specific club that's just designated to connecting to alumni in the same major and field as you.
I had an absolutely amazing first year at college, my dorm was conveniently close to the buildings that my classes were in. I did amazing in every single class that I took. I made so many amazing friendships with people and had just so much fun that trying to explain it here would not even do it justice.
They are very strict about making sure everyone knows all the health and safety issues
Start Your Review of Albertus Magnus College
Our campus is a very small campus so the need to make it a dry campus is not necessary. The residential life staff could be a lot better than it is when it comes to making critical decisions. Our room draw system is absolutely terrible, last year I ended up having to go dead last and the college ran out of rooms for me and 20 other people. They had decided to make one of the huge dorms for graduate students and seniors only and no one picked to live there because it is the least favorite dorm for upperclass men, all sophomores and a few juniors live there but no seniors
Albertus is just starting to become a college that has sports. We have a bunch of teams like soccer, basketball, tennis, golf, baseball, softball and lacrosse. We will not be officially adding a swim team this year which excites me because I swam all of high school and now I can swim in college!
I love Albertus Magnus College. The reason I chose Albertus is because it has the best program for my major in the state of CT, Sports Communications Broadcasting /Public Relations. Now yes, the school is indeed really small but coming from a small high school it makes me feel more comfortable. The residential life staff is okay, they could be better, but the campus life is one to experience. I have made more friends and have had more fun living on campus than I have had in years. The classes are small which makes it easier to learn and succeed. The food at Albertus isn't the greatest, some days it's actually terrible but our school is in down town New Haven! The food places around New Haven are amazing and delicious!! Not to mention the night life which always a must there!!