Albertus Magnus is a private, Catholic college located in New Haven, Connecticut. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 1,034 undergraduate students. Admissions is somewhat competitive as the Albertus Magnus acceptance rate is 68%. Popular majors include Business Administration and Management, Psychology, and Liberal Arts and Humanities. Graduating 53% of students, Albertus Magnus alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $43,100.
NCAA Division III (without football)
Division III Independents
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.17 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.17 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management158 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities30 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies23 Graduates
Managerial Economics20 Graduates
Community Organization and Advocacy15 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.17 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.19 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.15 responses
Colleges like Albertus Magnus College
- B-Southern Connecticut State University
- 4 Year
- New Haven, CT
- 1,245 reviews
- B-Western Connecticut State University
- 4 Year
- Danbury, CT
- 720 reviews
- BEastern Connecticut State University
- 4 Year
- Willimantic, CT
- 990 reviews
- BUniversity of Saint Joseph
- 4 Year
- West Hartford, CT
- 331 reviews
Albertus Magnus College Reviews
Albertus has a startlingly family-like community and is full of professors who genuinely want to help! Definitely a wonderful change from high school, and Albertus is more like a home than anywhere else.
I completed a business Communications course as a senior in high school and really enjoyed it. Albertus Magnus College is a great opportunity for those who want to pursue business. After the course ended, I felt more confident about business etiquette and leadership. My experience at Albertus Magnus helped me understand and develop significant skills that apply to professions I will pursue.
I really like Albertus and because it’s a small school I was really able to connect with people. Most people think that small schools are lame, but they are actually great, especially with academics. I have one on one with my professors, they know me by my name and not by a number. They care about how I’m doing. Also within a small school I was able to still play sports which is a huge part of my life. The location of Albertus is also great because it’s in New Haven which is such a great city and college town. Albertus has given me friendships that will last a lifetime.