Albertus Magnus College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division III (without football)
Great Northeast Athletic Conference
Albertus Magnus College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.17 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.17 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management136 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities23 Graduates
Community Organization and Advocacy22 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies21 Graduates
Managerial Economics15 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.17 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.19 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.15 responses
Albertus Magnus College Reviews
Albertus has a startlingly family-like community and is full of professors who genuinely want to help! Definitely a wonderful change from high school, and Albertus is more like a home than anywhere else.
I completed a business Communications course as a senior in high school and really enjoyed it. Albertus Magnus College is a great opportunity for those who want to pursue business. After the course ended, I felt more confident about business etiquette and leadership. My experience at Albertus Magnus helped me understand and develop significant skills that apply to professions I will pursue.
I really like Albertus and because it’s a small school I was really able to connect with people. Most people think that small schools are lame, but they are actually great, especially with academics. I have one on one with my professors, they know me by my name and not by a number. They care about how I’m doing. Also within a small school I was able to still play sports which is a huge part of my life. The location of Albertus is also great because it’s in New Haven which is such a great city and college town. Albertus has given me friendships that will last a lifetime.