Albertus Magnus is a private, Catholic college located in New Haven, Connecticut. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 1,012 undergraduate students. Admissions is somewhat competitive as the Albertus Magnus acceptance rate is 64%. Popular majors include Business, Psychology, and Liberal Arts and Humanities. Graduating 61% of students, Albertus Magnus alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $41,400.
NCAA Division III (without football)
Division III Independents
Albertus Magnus College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.18 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.18 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.18 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.20 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.15 responses
Colleges like Albertus Magnus College
- B-Southern Connecticut State University
- 4 Year
- New Haven, CT
- 1,290 reviews
- C+Western Connecticut State University
- 4 Year
- Danbury, CT
- 747 reviews
- B-Eastern Connecticut State University
- 4 Year
- Willimantic, CT
- 1,022 reviews
- BUniversity of Saint Joseph
- 4 Year
- West Hartford, CT
- 334 reviews
Albertus Magnus College Reviews
Choosing to transfer to Albertus Magnus College after earning my prerequisites at a local community college was one of the best financial decisions I've made thus far in life. It was also one of the most beneficial. Albertus Magnus College is a small private Catholic college where professors take personal interest in there students and want to see them excel. To this day, I stay in touch with my professors at Albertus and seek them out for advice as I continue to navigate academic and professional realms outside of the institution. Attending Albertus Magnus College, to me, was a great decision.
I'm attending Albertus Magnus College as a Graduate Students. Pursuing a degree in Creative Writing. The program at Albertus is amazing. The classes are small. The professors are very accommodating too. The school is located centrally so it's very easy to get to, right off the highway.
Albertus Magnus College really cares for its students. Every single person that works there has a genuine interest in the students and is going to do everything to help you! I am honored to call myself a Fearless Falcon!