Albany Technical College Reviews

Having gone online, ATC ensures students stay gainfully employed by offering courses through the BlackBoard website. The coursework is mostly self-paced and a student is given a deadline, usually a week, to complete assignments. This helps those of us caught up in the daily routines of life to invest in ourselves at our own pace.
I just started my freshman (transfer) year at ATC, and I have a 4.0 GPA midway through this semester. I like the atmosphere and great instructors who work with you, not against. They are very professional and foster an enriching educational environment.
I enjoy a lot about Albany Technical College. They are willing to help you with anything you need help with. I managed to go to enjoy my senior life and take courses at Albany Technical.
Start Your Review of Albany Technical College
I've never had a problem with my instructors. All seemed to be eager to help and they are very understanding. The wait time for financial aid is ridiculous but once you finally speak in person to someone they are very helpful and they do not give you the run around. Be sure to ask questions about the program before entering. Some programs are a waste of time and have no financial return when it comes to employment.
Student should attend Albany tech because my school allows students to realize their potential. Student are able to gains many qualities, skills, and techniques that can use once they move from college to the real world. Also Albany tech is a small campus where students are able to get tutoring session, quality time with professors, and network on the campus.
It has a lot of advancement for people with good grades. It is a good school because it offers a lot of diploma programs. Once you get to know people and develop good relationships with them, it will be a exciting adventure for you.
Great instructors , who really don't mind helping you beyond a mere class but help you move forward in career.
This is my first year attending Albany Technical College. I like it because the classes are small and i have more one on one with my instructors. I plan to graduate with a Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management in 2019.
I think Albany tech is a good two year school. It small campus which means you can get class easier. They have a wonderful staff and professors.
Great teachers who love their students. They go above and beyond to make sure their students are succeeding in whatever they may be doing. Beautiful campus with never ending activities. They offer many classes and find a way to make your personal schedule match with any daily life activity you need to do. They empower and encourage each student to be their self and keep pushing to do what they want in their life and never give up on their hopes or beliefs.
This is by far the best school that I have been to. The teachers are great and I am going awesome in my classes.
Could use more sports but overall it was a good school. People are friendly and so are the proffessors.
I really like the school overall. I do feel that many of the professors only care about their pay check instead of the students. The communication is horrible and they do not respond within a timely manner. They're not very informative or make you feel that they are there to help you succeed.
I had to change my schedule but every thing worked out.
Online classes are convient but can be challenging due to the lack of communication among the students.
The courses are good and the professors do what they know and can. I only socilize with professors if one makes me feel comfortable to converse with. It would be a wonderful thing if education was free and offered other courses or combined classes such as diesel and auto mechanic or welding.
The student career prospects are almost always posting help wanted or hiring information. They also help students with their resumes, cover letters and portfolio's.
The class overall is okay. However, the school should provide any and all things in relations to diesel technology mechanics in the shop. This would provide the hands on training needed. Also upon completion the school.
Start Your Review of Albany Technical College
The school does not provide adequate hands on in some majors. The students actually are paying for an education that does not provide all students with rightful skills to prepare us for the workforce. Also some teachers and facualty staff do not accepts being challenged mentally.
I have not had to transfer credits, and Albany Tech has the best times for everything most of the time your class periods are no longer than 2 hours.
These where some the easiest courses i have ever had in my life, they where simple.