- Party SceneC+
- Campus FoodC
- Student LifeC
The study of human health is no easy path. Our academic programs demand extraordinary focus and dedication because that's what the world needs from us. The human being is a universe of potential, and there's always something new to be learned and discovered.
Our campus community centers on health science, which is why our students are so successful in their future careers. From undergraduate research opportunities to working in our student-operated pharmacies, students at Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (ACPHS) work together to improve the lives of others.
Albany College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.22 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.39 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.39 responses
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.36 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.40 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.14 responses