High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.10 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.10 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management17 Graduates
Marine Biology and Oceanography8 Graduates
Counseling Psychology6 Graduates
Environmental Sciences5 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities3 Graduates
Geology and Earth Science2 Graduates
Human Services2 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies2 Graduates
Environmental Studies1 Graduate
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.11 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.11 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.5 responses
Alaska Pacific University Reviews
There are many different options. For freshman they have the south building where a total of 5 people can live in the same dorm. There is a large common room with a tv and pool table and they are connected to the gym, cafe, and laundry room. The dorms are spacious cleanly and a maid come in to clean once a week. The north building is just like the south building but is for upper class-men only. They then have the Row which is a neighborhood close to campus with little apartments. They are also very nice and only 2 minutes further from the classes than the rest of the dorms. Overall the on campus living is great!
I love the small community and the friendly school counselors and student body. Everyone there is very close knit because of the small class sizes and how it arranged. They organize the classes so that the freshman class, regardless of degree program, are put them in many of the same core classes so that they get to know one another. At the beginning of freshman year they have a 3 week trip down the Yukon River so everyone can get to know each other and build relationships. I would totally go there again I had a blast!
The availability of degrees is limited, with only a handful of majors available, but the variety of classes in those select programs are very good. There are certain issues with the buildings, staff, and faculty that the student body aren't happy about as a whole, but you'll find things like that at every school.