Alamance Community College Reviews

The resources available to help students are amazing. Nobody goes there without coming out a better person, and a graduate!
Hello, guys. If you are looking to attend a 2 yr college, Alamance Comm College is one of the best options for you. It is a really great and beautiful school with great and kind teachers who do their work thoroughly. It is a really nice environment.
The staff is friendly and welcoming. I like the way the online classes are organized. The staff is helpful. Emails are responded to fairly quickly.
Start Your Review of Alamance Community College
The overall quality of learning, attention given by professors, and reasonable tuition have all contributed to making my experience at Alamance Community College extremely positive and educational. Having taken nearly two years of classes here, I feel completely prepared to transfer my credits to a 4-year university and succeed in my chosen major.
All of my teachers were great, and it was a good learning environment. It was easy to communicate with teachers, and they all had good teaching methods.
My experience has been great overall. I am close to finishing the college transfer program and have been accepted to Appalachian State University in the fall of 2018. Because of my experience, I was able to apply and be accepted by my first choice school. The college transfer program is highly appreciated.
Alamance Community college is a 2 year community college that does a great job with teaching. I personally have not had a teacher that i haven't liked, the its just a nice tight knit little environment. A few things to look at changing is really just the security there. Security is really slacking in my opinion, it would take too long for them to get to a fight or other problems that could pop up at a campus.
I love the professors. the counselors are available most of the time when you need them. Its a perfect opportunity for me to finish a degree so I can get into the nurse program.
Alamance Community college is a 2 year college which means it is not as big as a university. The classes are smaller than usual and that helps a lot with being able to actually know the professor and communicating with them. From my experience the professors are very kind and go out of their way to make sure their students understand the material and are passing the class.
I like that You get the help you need and they are willing to go above and beyond to get you to where you want/need to be.
Overall I enjoyed my time at ACC. My teacher was excellent and always willing to help! The only thing I didn't like was at night when when some of the street lights weren't working, I would walk to my car without much light. Other than that, I have no complaints.
My experience at Alamance Community College wasn't like many other college students experience. I wasn't able to experience college like I wanted to because I had to focus on not just school, but work as well. I decided to start working two jobs so I could transfer in January of 2018. I have been working so hard to get into a good school and if I wanted that, I needed to work for it. I did work most of the time I was at Alamance Community College, but the little free time I had I decided to get involved as much as I could. I really liked that the Criminal Justice club gave me the opportunity to get inside a prison. I wouldn't really change much about ACC, I have learned so much and got to work with many police officers. My teacher, Ms. Holt, was one of the best professors there. I got to see if the career I had chosen was for me, and her class, Investigative Principles, made me realize I didn't want to become a crime scene investigator.
Pretty good for a community college. I've liked all my professors so far. There is a fairly large selection of classes to take.
Alamance Community College has been very easy to work with. From their financial aid process, to making sure all my admissions information is correct, they have been a very beneficial help. I absolutely love attending ACC!
At Alamance Community College (ACC) everyone is so sweet and helpful which in my experience is a good aspect to have. I like that it is a big but at the same time a small enough campus. Although I would change their signs, make them more understandable and clean to see especially names.
The faculty seem to be overqualified. I had several teachers who had left schools like NC Chapel Hill, Duke, even Yale to come work in their home town.
It's a great college, and it is always expanding. This community college has alot to offer. It has several different programs of studies and a range of class schedules.
Start Your Review of Alamance Community College
This will be my second time graduating from ACC. The teachers, the curriculum and the knowledge that I gain from here is at the same level of a University.
Alamance CC is a great school! The campus is beautiful! It looks big enough to be a university. They have great teachers and very active student life.
ACC is a great school. The faculty and staff really care about the students. I have visited many of my instructors during their office hours to ask a question or work through a problem I had. They have always been more than willing to help me understand the material. I also love the diversity of students, especially the large range in ages of students in my classes. I think it makes class discussion much more interesting!