Alabama A&M University Reviews

Coming to Alabama A&M University there is so much things to like. You can always catch the shuttle to take you around campus to either your dorm or classes. Alabama A&M University has so much to offer. The one little thing I would change about the University is the speed bumps. Don’t get me wrong I know speed bumps are to keep cars for speeding but there is absolutely too many on campus. All I’m saying is we can limit the speed bumps around camps.
I like that Alabama A&M University focuses on the future of the student. They see many people struggling throughout their college experience whether it is socially, academically or psychically but they are always available to help.
I would like students can drive to there classes without been late with the shuttle bus and have time to get there students does not stay on campus should not pay for anything that people stay on campus.
Review Alabama A&M University
I am currently pursuing my Bachelor's Degree in Communicative Disorders at Alabama A & M University. I am a college Sophomore and must say that I am highly impressed with this educational institution. In my experience, everyone is involved in the success of the student whether it is a professor, or a tutor; everyone offers some type of assistance to aide in your success. The tuition is affordable and you can start here and go anywhere.
I loved being on the hill! I made a lot of good friends while i attended there. This school is not only a HBCU but it has a lot of historical facts regarding the school.
Although this college is an HBCU it's still very diverse. This place is such a friendly environment and staff and students welcome you with open arms. The food is great as well as the living arrangements. The campus is on a big hill but it makes it a no excuse to work out.
Alabama A&M University was overall an okay school. I went there my freshman year, and I can honestly say that I didn't really get the college feel that I was expecting. The cafeteria food was not good, and that is really the only food place on campus. Almost all of the dorms were run-down, which made me not want to stay on campus. Most of the teachers were okay, but a lot of them that I had didn't really teach; they mostly expected us to know everything that they knew. The classrooms in a lot of their buildings are old and lack air conditioning, which made going to class dreadful from the Alabama heat. I believe that they need to work on making the campus more presentable and tolerable, and I think that that can be done by renovating a lot of their buildings, and also by incorporating more places to eat on campus.
Alabama a&m is great hbcu filled with history and excitement. The school has a great engineering program but the school lacks in updating the dorm life and giving a students a reason to come back to live on campus
The experience here is great and worth the trip. This is my third year here and i love it. The band is the livest people on campus. The school shows so much school pride. The campus is beautiful especially at night up from the president house
Alabama A&M is the one of the most opportune HBCU's in the country. With companies such as Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, and the Redstone Arsenal, STEM students should not be able to graduate without a job.
The most beautiful HBCU campus in the south!!! Professors care about their students and want them to succeed. The Huntsville area is a very nice place to live. The alumni is very supportive of the school. The band is EXCELLENT!!!
Alabama A&M is a very nice college with a beautiful campus. However they need some updating on some of the buildings.
My first year at Alabama A&M was fun. I was in a new environment and meet a lot of new people. I would like for t to be more diverse and for the food then be better but over all it was a great experience.
I love so how everyone was so welcoming and willing to help. It's was truly a wonderful experience. I would have liked to have seen more organization while we were there but it's a low con compared to all the great pros.
I am a Senior at AAMU, where I study Secondary Education! From the first time I came to the school as an AAMU Cheerleader I have enjoyed it since! Everyone had great school spirt and it has been a great experience so far!
It felt like my family away from home. The slow suburb life, friendly southern hospitality, and amazing teachers that actually care if you (the student) succeeds nit only in their class, but in life
I really had a great experience with Alabama A&M im trying to stag there from help from family members and scholarship
Review Alabama A&M University
When I first started at A&M I was very excited but it's very hard to meet new friends. Some of the teachers had bad attitudes and I begin to tell myself to push my self harder because none is going to stop me from accomplishing my dream. But overall I was able to learn a lot the campus as a whole love to help people.
I love the school and faculty they make learning an experience rather than just a course. I have grown as young business woman more than anything. At Alabama A&M University the professors make sure that their student achieve and succeed.
I have yet to be a freshman in college at Alabama A&M University, but during my tour there, I felt as if I was home. The atmosphere was amazing and I hope everything goes well when I get on campus.