Alabama A&M University Reviews

So far my experience at Alabama A&M University hasn't been all that great. Some things that I would like to see change would be the time dinner is served and when it ends. It starts at 4pm and ends at 6pm. I like to see that change to 4pm and ends at 8pm. Some students still have class at 6pm. They would not be able to be at dinner during that time. Also another thing I would like to see change would be food location on the weekends. On campus there are two cafeterias. One at the boys dorm and one at the girls dorm. Each are open during breakfast and lunch, but only the girls dorm is open for dinner. That should not be the case. That means that the boys have to go all the way across campus to get dinner on the weekends. That is a very far walk. If they serve breakfast and lunch they should also serve dinner as well. Last thing I have a problem with is the internet. IT IS VERY SLOW! I would like to see that change. Those are my problems/experiences with Alabama A&M University.
It is an experience like no other! Close relationships with professors and small student to professor ratios, I love it!
I like that the school has a lot of new changes like the dorms and the wellness center but I do not like the way the school faculty and staff works. If you don't know anyone who can help then it's like you are on your own. If you to ask and keep asking to get help and answers. No information is given if it isn't asked and not everyone knows the right questions to ask so it can be frustrating especially around the start of a new semester when it comes to financial aid and getting registered.
Review Alabama A&M University
The professors in my dept were exceptional. They are experts in their field, and have flexible teaching styles to fit individual students. I met life long friends there. There used to be a lot of campus activities for students to socialize and enjoy a "college experience". Those activities have dwindled down to next to nothing. Financial aid can sometimes be a pretty big headache; very long lines and not everybody is dedicated to friendly customer service.
I absolutely love my HBCU! it has been an amazing experience. I've meet awesome people and wonderful caring professors.
I personally love the institution. All of the students and staff on campus are absolutely amazing and friendly. The only change i would say is to get out information about what's going on on campus faster.
Alabama A&M offers the classes I need for my career goal. The professors and staff are helpful and knowledgeable in getting you on the right path. I would like see more organizations for students support and services.
What I like about my HBCU is the staff is really out to help you be successful. Alabama A&M has so many resources available to ensure your ready to enter the rising job market . Things I would like to see change at Alabama A&M the overall school spirit and protecting the A&M brand. Overall I LOVE MY HBCU!
This is a beautiful campus, with amazing people! It's a great school to learn! All schools have their moments with issues but in all this school is amazing
Overall it is a good school and family oriented place. The one change that I would like to see implemented is the sometimes slow wifi signals.
I LOVE my school! The weather is nice, the campus is beautiful, and the people are so friendly! When I first came to Alabama A&M I only knew one person, now I have so many friends. It is so easy to get involved and meet people here.
My experience at this school has been nothing but a positive, productive one. The classes are great, my teachers are great, and so is my living arrangements. This school has allowed me to make many friends, join an organization, and still manage to get my work done & have fun. It is a quiet, yet exciting environment .
The university is not very hbcu like. The people who work there are not very friendly and the student services are poor for the price of tuition to be so high.
Well I am a 2 semester freshman. So far Alabama A&M is the dream HBCU school I imagine going to. I experience so much these 2 semester and hope to continue to experience more things. I love A&M and love being apart if the bulldog family!
Alabama A&M University has it's ups and downs. it could use a lot of improvement; the buildings to the food selections. Alabama A&M is an beautiful campus and there are plenty of activities that occur on campus to have an good time. Overall, i love my HBCU. Go Bulldogs
My experience at Alabama A&M University has been good so far. The people are wonderful and the professors teach and gain my attention easily.
Alabama A&M University is an overall adequate institution with a satisfactory academics program. The majority of the faculty is friendly and try to assist in any way they can. There are many different clubs and organizations to join and the campus is absolutely beautiful and historic. Many different events take place on campus in order to enhance the overall student experience and encourage the students to get involved. There are also many parties locally, a nice shopping mall not too far from the campus, and a park that is walking distance from the school. There are many things, however, that need to be changed in regards to the quality of the dormitories and the overall safety of the students. The dorms are not in the best shape, and most of the time it is because of the negligence of the students. Also, with it being an open campus, anyone is able to drive and/or walk onto campus without being suspicious. The only advice that can be given is to make the best of it and excel.
Review Alabama A&M University
Enjoyed the professors and the education I received from AAMU. Without them, I would not be where I am today.
My first year was amazing. The teachers are very encouraging and very dedicated. There is a large diversity of students and culture there.
I enjoyed my first semester. It was very fun and I met a lot of new people. What I didn't like was the dorms , we went almost 3-4 weeks without heat and it waa very cold .. I'm hoping next semester they'll do better but that!