Aims Community College Reviews

I have never been someone with school spirit, but Aims quickly changed that. Their security and Title IX team was more than supportive in my time of need, my professors were involved and fun, and it really helped me achieve my goals as I go on to a University. I will totally recommend this college to anyone.
It is a good school to go to, get your degree and leave. It is very focused on academics and does a good job with them. The class sizes and most of the teachers are very good. There is little-to-no community and I rarely heard of any school activities that weren't for the entire area. Flexible scheduling and a variety of community college courses. Rarely did anyone know anyone else in their classes unless it was from a work or previous schooling experience however.
Aims is very welcoming and the teachers really do care about you and you really are or not just another number. I really like this school and it bums me out that I’m going to have to transfer soon.
Start Your Review of Aims Community College
The class sizes are small and the instructors are very helpful when asking questions and they make sure you really understand the material.
The campus is beautiful and everybody is so friendly and accepting. The office staff are all approachable and helpful.
I have really enjoyed my experience so far with Aims Community College. As I am a new student I have appreciated the help I have received in beginning my education through Aims. My advisor was very helpful and assisted me in getting started.
When ever I am confused or need help, there are multiple people around who are more than willing to help. They make College life a breeze.
Aims Community college is a great school on a beautiful campus. I love that the class sizes are small and personal. I always felt like the instructors cared about my success in their classes. Instructors were always willing to meet outside of class to discuss concerns or give further instruction. I would like to see Aims offer a sign language degree program, if they did I wouldn't have had to transfer to another school. I also felt that sometimes getting registered for classes was challenging because of the restrictions Aims places on your account for a variety of reasons.
My experience at Aims Community College has always been a pleasant experience. This my first college I enrolled in after completing high school. It has several campuses to accommodate students. I have also attended other colleges along the front range and other states. Aims is still my favorite, you feel safe, everyone is friendly and the teachers are great.
Aims Community College is a well rounded college. All the Professors care about their students and their education.
Aims Community College is a great college for people desiring to move forward in their academic future. It offers a variety of majors and accommodates a diversity of people. I would highly recommend this school for anyone desiring to take their academics to the next step.
Its a very affordable good school. I appreciate the teachers and the price. I like that and how it is to commute to and get too. I love the school and how its working out!
They were awesome, kind, and understanding. I am a single mother. I had just recieved my GED at the Colorado Department of Corrections. I was concerned about my past and nervous about my age. But they were very accepting and encouraged me to follow my dreams.
What I like about Aims Community College is that it's a great place to go if you do not not have the necessary financials to go to a 4 year college. Aims classes are smaller then university class give students a better chance to get to know there professors better and to not be shy of going in and getting help. It is a great small campus to go to. They offer a lot of different opportunities. They have workshops almost everyday to help teach students ways to over come obstacles in there life or to help them de-stress. All faculty members are amazing and very helpful. Everyone at Aims is always willing to lend a hand when you need it. Professors always push there students to do better and to never give up.
I loved it! The teachers and staff want you to succeed. Great programs and classes. They work with veterans and their GI beanafits.
So far it's been great with how the teachers are helpful and willing to go that extra mile to express the meaning of the topic; which then eventually make natural sense. Honestly, Aims promotes learning and following at your own pace throughout your whole experience. It's been an even keel defiantly, I'm glad I chose this community college.
Aims is a really good school for the money that you pay to go there. Most of the professors are super helpful, and even if I was having trouble I could always ask my peers or a tutor for help. All of my classes were super fun and I really enjoyed the experience of taking them. The campus is also very clean and the facilities are nice. The only trouble I ever had with this school was in my math classes, but that was mainly because of the professor. Other than that, I really have no complaints!
Start Your Review of Aims Community College
It was affordable and offered a lot of class options that would fit a younger to older person's life style. I was a working student and there were always options for me on classes no matter what. The campus was always clean and I felt safe.
I loved the way teachers actually cared and fit the needs of their students. Teachers I had made accommodations and changed paces so all their students were successful. I feel the courses prepared me for a four-year college and the education provided there was as good as a university.
The classes are small so there is one on one time with the professors, the professors are very good and care about their jobs.