Aims Community College Reviews

The staff is very helpful. The VA rep was kind and insightful. The school has ATMs on campus that allow for quick refunds.
I have had an amazing experience at Aims Community College. The professors are very knowledgeable and go out of their way to make every student successful.
I really enjoyed taking classes at Aim community college. They have a large range of class choices and opportunities for all kinds of students.
Review Aims Community College
Aims offers a good learning environment for everyone and gives the students resources to succeed. The teachers are committed to the students success and provide excellent classroom experiences.
I love the campus because Its close to home but Its like any other 2 year school Everybody here is on a tight schedule and nobody talks to each other outside of class. This definitely isnt a party school so when you hear of a party you better get on it! Im literally only at AIMS because of their badass welding program and to get cash from Scholarahips. Not a bad school if you have no expectations!
This is my first semester at Aims Community College and it has been very positive so far! Meeting with advisers is so easy and my professors have all been very kind and helpful. The campus is really easy to get around, but it's not too small. Very good community college!
Aims is a great school. I never enjoyed school and wasn't a great student. When I started Aims I instantly loved it. I get great grades, love the small classes and all the teachers and staff are so helpful and friendly! This is right where I need to be!
Aims Community College offers a variety of programs that makes it easy and affordable for everyone. It offers numerous scholarships and help you with tutoring, and any additional services. This is the best college ever!
The staff was always very friendly. the buildings were also maintained and cleaned regularly. The bathrooms however were not always the cleanest rooms in the world
So far at aims I like how the class rooms are really small so you get one on one time with your professors. The campus is great not too big which is nice.
Great college for those who don't know what they want to do with their life yet. It's an affordable college so that you can get your education and figure out what you want to do without going into thousands of dollars of debt.
Aims is a great community college- it's located in one of Greeley's nicer neighborhoods and it offers a wide range of two-year degrees and certificates. Faculty members are all kind and helpful, and the academic advisors are very knowledgeable. Tuition is cheap, which is a plus, and financial aid options are plentiful. Thus far, I've been very happy with my experience at Aims.
I like the environment of a small community college. However, the community college is growing at a rapid rate with high schoolers who are taking college classes early. I would like to see the campus expand their parking and a few more buildings would be nice. I would also like to see more food offered and more clubs offered. The student life is not very active.
Love how all my credits will transfer over to the next college i go to
online classes are very helpful to those who work a lot and cannot make it to actual classrooms.
able to start with one
Advisors are very helpful and make starting college easy.
Review Aims Community College
I love how i can start here with my career and be able to move else where with my associates degree in hand.
i love going to Aims it is such a friendly atmosphere and i feel like i can learn with the great teachers i have. Also classrooms are small so it makes it easier to learn and teachers can help you better.
Aims is amazing when it comes to working with schedules. Not only are evening, day, and online courses available, but the professors are also very cooperative. For instance, I had to miss a week of class for personal reasons and my calculus professor allowed me too submit homework through email for that week rather than lose points for being late.