1. Greeley, CO
  2. 2 Year

Aims Community College Reviews

Aims Community College offers a variety of programs that makes it easy and affordable for everyone. It offers numerous scholarships and help you with tutoring, and any additional services. This is the best college ever!
The staff was always very friendly. the buildings were also maintained and cleaned regularly. The bathrooms however were not always the cleanest rooms in the world
So far at aims I like how the class rooms are really small so you get one on one time with your professors. The campus is great not too big which is nice.
Great college for those who don't know what they want to do with their life yet. It's an affordable college so that you can get your education and figure out what you want to do without going into thousands of dollars of debt.
Aims is a great community college- it's located in one of Greeley's nicer neighborhoods and it offers a wide range of two-year degrees and certificates. Faculty members are all kind and helpful, and the academic advisors are very knowledgeable. Tuition is cheap, which is a plus, and financial aid options are plentiful. Thus far, I've been very happy with my experience at Aims.
I like the environment of a small community college. However, the community college is growing at a rapid rate with high schoolers who are taking college classes early. I would like to see the campus expand their parking and a few more buildings would be nice. I would also like to see more food offered and more clubs offered. The student life is not very active.
Love how all my credits will transfer over to the next college i go to
online classes are very helpful to those who work a lot and cannot make it to actual classrooms.
able to start with one
  • Value
Advisors are very helpful and make starting college easy.
  • Value
I love how i can start here with my career and be able to move else where with my associates degree in hand.
i love going to Aims it is such a friendly atmosphere and i feel like i can learn with the great teachers i have. Also classrooms are small so it makes it easier to learn and teachers can help you better.
Aims is amazing when it comes to working with schedules. Not only are evening, day, and online courses available, but the professors are also very cooperative. For instance, I had to miss a week of class for personal reasons and my calculus professor allowed me too submit homework through email for that week rather than lose points for being late.
I do not care for online courses. I like to have the ability to discuss and ask questions as I think of them. I also like to put faces to the people in my class. None of this is possible in online courses. Some may like these for the convenience, but they are not for me.
Aims is perfect for wishing to transfer to a university. Their entire program is set up to make that process as easy and efficient as possible.
  • Value
I have loved all my in class courses. The teachers care, the classes are small, and the content is taught well. I have learned that I do not care for online courses but that is my personal opinion. It is not as easy to know your class and ask/discuss questions.
As a student planning on transferring to a university, this is an ideal school. Advisors come up with a degree plan to get my associates degree with all transferable credits.
  • Value
It is perfect to gear to transferring to a university
The perfect school to get a 2 year transfer degree
The experience at my school has been great, but I honestly think all the extra classes for your degree are unnecessary and a waste of time and money. The classes are flexible and you can usually find classes that fit your personal schedule