Aims Community College Reviews

Could not have picked a better College to go to! The professors are great and smart. Aims offers plenty of jobs for their students making a cheap college even more affordable.
I have liked the atmosphere and the inclusivity of it. I have also liked getting to know my professors and peers.
I attended a small high school across the streets from Aims Community College. Moving from a small environment to a huge college sort of scared me, but Aims was a comfortable fit for me. The class sizes are not too big and the campus is easy to get around on. The professors at the college whether online or on campus have all been very professional and have taught me a lot. I would highly recommend their Health professional classes and certificate classes. The instructors are amazing and care about your future.
Start Your Review of Aims Community College
so far the teachers have been great at taking the time to teach and help. the class sizes are small which is extremely beneficial.
Most of the instructors I had were very helpful and caring towards students individually. It made my first college experiences great and I would highly recommend taking classes at AIMS.
A 2 year college that focuses on their students and their academic needs. Aims shows the students care and really tries to create a welcoming environment on campus and in the classroom. There are no dorms, but that's expected from a 2 year college.
The staff is very helpful. The VA rep was kind and insightful. The school has ATMs on campus that allow for quick refunds.
I have had an amazing experience at Aims Community College. The professors are very knowledgeable and go out of their way to make every student successful.
I really enjoyed taking classes at Aim community college. They have a large range of class choices and opportunities for all kinds of students.
Aims offers a good learning environment for everyone and gives the students resources to succeed. The teachers are committed to the students success and provide excellent classroom experiences.
I love the campus because Its close to home but Its like any other 2 year school Everybody here is on a tight schedule and nobody talks to each other outside of class. This definitely isnt a party school so when you hear of a party you better get on it! Im literally only at AIMS because of their badass welding program and to get cash from Scholarahips. Not a bad school if you have no expectations!
This is my first semester at Aims Community College and it has been very positive so far! Meeting with advisers is so easy and my professors have all been very kind and helpful. The campus is really easy to get around, but it's not too small. Very good community college!
Aims is a great school. I never enjoyed school and wasn't a great student. When I started Aims I instantly loved it. I get great grades, love the small classes and all the teachers and staff are so helpful and friendly! This is right where I need to be!
Aims Community College offers a variety of programs that makes it easy and affordable for everyone. It offers numerous scholarships and help you with tutoring, and any additional services. This is the best college ever!
The staff was always very friendly. the buildings were also maintained and cleaned regularly. The bathrooms however were not always the cleanest rooms in the world
So far at aims I like how the class rooms are really small so you get one on one time with your professors. The campus is great not too big which is nice.
Great college for those who don't know what they want to do with their life yet. It's an affordable college so that you can get your education and figure out what you want to do without going into thousands of dollars of debt.
Start Your Review of Aims Community College
Aims is a great community college- it's located in one of Greeley's nicer neighborhoods and it offers a wide range of two-year degrees and certificates. Faculty members are all kind and helpful, and the academic advisors are very knowledgeable. Tuition is cheap, which is a plus, and financial aid options are plentiful. Thus far, I've been very happy with my experience at Aims.
I like the environment of a small community college. However, the community college is growing at a rapid rate with high schoolers who are taking college classes early. I would like to see the campus expand their parking and a few more buildings would be nice. I would also like to see more food offered and more clubs offered. The student life is not very active.
Love how all my credits will transfer over to the next college i go to