Aims Community College Reviews

I have been attending Aims Community College for now 2 semesters. So far I have had a great experience.
I liked that Aims was in my hometown and it wasn't expensive to go to. I started going to Aims when I was in high school and getting dual enrollment. I would like to see change is adding sports teams or aGreeley is growing so fast.
I loved attending this community college. The fact that they have an associates degree in graphic design is incredible, as many community colleges do not offer such a thing. Their computer classes were extremely helpful and the professors have your best interest in mind and encourage you to make decisions for yourself in order to gain confidence and understanding. I did not take many general education classes at Aims, but the ones I did take were just as good. The art programs at Aims are just great.
Start Your Review of Aims Community College
Aims is a great place to learn and grow. I have taken a few classes throughout high school and cant wait to go full time in the fall to finish my associates.
Family oriented, caring, compassionate, well organized to start. Aims is the first college experience for me receive a degree, all others are rated at a diploma. Within my first semester there so many ways to get connected and jump starting to my success. The ifocus, first year seminar and aims 101 was the perfect start to getting acclimated back into my education. The staff and instructors was the key to an inspirational plus for me a below average student. The resources are phonmial to becoming metacognition student. There is no stone unturned for all students with any type of need, all faculty and staff is waiting with a helping hand to the success for one and all students. I can not give enough gratitude to Aims Community College for their effort of giving , caring and compassion to the success of their students. They deserve higher than a B rating.
I like that aims community college is open to all and there is no judgment based on knowledge. The only thing I would say they should change is their student life and having more opportunities for their students. Overall, I would say aims is a good pick if you want an average, affordable learning opportunity.
A really good school! Everyone loves to help you succeed to be your best and getting active on campus helps you build so many connections. My mother went to this school, and I'm going to it currently, and if it is still around I would want my children to go here too!
Aims is a very nice college in general because they offer classes as you are in high school and that allows for getting early college credits before you even graduate high school.
I have taken several classes at Aims and while I liked some classes better than others the one thing that stands out is that all of Aims professors' want to help student succeed. The other thing I like is that Aims has a small student to teacher ratio.
Aims Community College is best because of the professors that work there. They are very helpful and you are able to talk to them easy. The EMS program at Aims has taught me so much! The professors there really push you to your limits and are there to hold your hand if you need them. The Public Safety building at Aims is so welcoming. I come in to school on days that I am off to hang out and study with my peers.
Aims is a great place with awesome teachers. The culture is also really diverse and friendly, making it easy to meet all kinds of new people
I like Aims because it's very affordable and the classes are small. The professors care about your academic success.
I like the small classroom sizes! Most classes are under 25 students so you really get more attention from teachers as opposed to universities where there are 100+ students in some classes. What I would like to see improved is more quiet spaces to study in the library and commons area.
I think it s a nice little place and i think its a great place for people who don't want to go to a big school
I have never been someone with school spirit, but Aims quickly changed that. Their security and Title IX team was more than supportive in my time of need, my professors were involved and fun, and it really helped me achieve my goals as I go on to a University. I will totally recommend this college to anyone.
It is a good school to go to, get your degree and leave. It is very focused on academics and does a good job with them. The class sizes and most of the teachers are very good. There is little-to-no community and I rarely heard of any school activities that weren't for the entire area. Flexible scheduling and a variety of community college courses. Rarely did anyone know anyone else in their classes unless it was from a work or previous schooling experience however.
Aims is very welcoming and the teachers really do care about you and you really are or not just another number. I really like this school and it bums me out that I’m going to have to transfer soon.
Start Your Review of Aims Community College
The class sizes are small and the instructors are very helpful when asking questions and they make sure you really understand the material.
The campus is beautiful and everybody is so friendly and accepting. The office staff are all approachable and helpful.
I have really enjoyed my experience so far with Aims Community College. As I am a new student I have appreciated the help I have received in beginning my education through Aims. My advisor was very helpful and assisted me in getting started.