Agnes Scott College Reviews

As a private liberal arts women's college, Agnes Scott strives to empower and educate women to "think deeply and live honorably and engage in the social and intellectual challenges of our time." As a sophomore, I will have to say that Agnes does live up to this mission statement. My experience so far at Agnes Scott has been extraordinary. It allowed me to think deeper about social issues such as women's rights. At Agnes, I was able to make unique friendships and bonds with my peers. The environment, campus, faculty, and students are all extremely welcoming and will help you do your best not just academically, but will also make sure you are growing and fostering into a strong woman who defeats every challenge and battles that might come through her way. I am able to reach out to my professors with every little concern that I have. The professors really do make sure that your experience at Agnes is life-changing.
Agnes Scott has the Summit program which is valuable because it not only provides ample opportunities to travel abroad but also it values leadership development and global learning. These things create a well-rounded graduate ready for the working world.
Agnes Scott is a great place for young thinkers to grow their mind, their confidence, and their strengths as a young leader. The close knit community offers unparalleled attention and opportunity for students to achieve their educational and career goals. I was so happy here, and even sent my sister!
Start Your Review of Agnes Scott College
Agnes Scott College is an institution that inspires women to conquer every obstacle, work hard to obtain every opportunity, and strive not only for our own success but to reach back and support and uplift our communities.
Agnes Scott is a great academic environment. Most of my professors are Ivy League scholars and have high expectations for their students. The campus is a very safe space and is quite accepting.
I'm not sure that I fully appreciated my ASC education at the time, but 15 years later I can see with 20/20 hindsight. That liberal arts foundation has made me successful and adaptable in the working world, with strong written communication skills (more rare than I would have suspected). The courage of my diverse peers continues to inspire me and give me strength through life's challenges. I now know I had 4 glorious years of a glimpse at a more ideal world, one which I now work to create in the spaces around me.
The campus is absolutely beautiful, as well as the many friendly faces you'll encounter. Its like walking into a movie scene every time you scroll campus. Grab a cup of coffee and a good book to sit out on the grass, you'll leave very well studied and relaxed. Honestly like heaven on Earth for me.
Agnes Scott has great professors who really want to engage with their students and make sure they succeed. Everyone I have worked with has done their best to make sure I learn to the best of my ability.
This is a great school! The professors really do care about each individual student. Since class sizes are much smaller, professors are able to have a one on one experience with students and they are able to get better help. Everyone at the school is so friendly and welcoming and allows everyone to be themselves without being judged. We all work together to fight issues, whether they be on campus or out in the world. It is right next to downtown Decatur, which is a great place for college students to hang out or to study. There are very few parties on campus so you have to go off campus to get to any, but this is helpful for anyone who is not looking for the party scene.
Agnes Scott College has become my second home. The people here are exceptional and I have no doubt that every single student that comes here will be able to find their niche. The SUMMIT experience has allowed me to view the world from a different angle as well as see the world through my own eyes on my Journey's experience. The faculty are so caring and really want every student to succeed. Every professor I have has known me by name and has put individual attention towards me and my education.
I loved the atmosphere of Agnes, it was the reason I chose to go in the first place. But while I was there, no one prepared us for what would come after and that's been a real struggle.
I love all the professors here at Agnes. It’s a great tight knit community and the professors actually care about you and your progress in their class. I would like to see more exclusion with sports because not many people go to the events.
Agnes Scott College is a lovely college residing in beautiful downtown Decatur, Georgia. The sports program is great and competitive; I was a former basketball player there. The academics are good as well. Overall, Agnes Scott College encourages women to strive to be the best that they can be.
Agnes Scott is a really tradition school that everyone is together. The school reached out to the students which allow students to feel like home at a new campus. Agnes Scott has it so the staff is really welcoming, and makes the campus feel alive. The students all seem to be involved, and they also have a lot of good connections which allows their students to succeed to the next step of their life.
Great college the application process was very easy and every admissions councelor greets you with excitement. The teachers are all very educated and willing to help their students with certain issues. The food on campus is really great I highly reccomend eating at Evan's.
A women's college that will nurture you into becoming the determined, strong, poised, well-rounded, smart, kind and community-oriented woman you want to be. Scottie women are known to do incredible things for the transformation of society and for the betterment of the world!
Agnes Scott had such a beautiful campus! It was very clean and well kept. It was a very welcoming environment and made you feel very comfortable. Just walking around with our tour guide showed us how well connected everyone was with each other. Since it is such a small intimate campus everyone is pretty much a familiar face.
Start Your Review of Agnes Scott College
A SAFE, INTERACTIVE, BEAUTIFUL CAMPUS DEDICATED TO LEARNING, LEADERSHIP, AND A GLOBAL EDUCATION. PROVIDES VENUES FOR FRIENDSHIP, FELLOWSHIP, COMMUNITY AND GLOBAL ACTION WITHOUT FORGETTING TO HAVE FUN!
I love how close I've gotten to some of my professors. It's a small campus, so you actually get the opportunity to know them as more than a face by the board. On the other hand, it's a small school, which means a small faculty and smaller selection of courses. Many departments are working to expand their programs and offer a broader range of courses, and we partner with other colleges to allow students to take classes Agnes Scott doesn't offer.
Agnes Scott College is a welcoming school filled with professors that care how their students and want them to succeed in their goals.