Agnes Scott College educates women to think deeply, live honorably, and engage the intellectual and social challenges of their times. Through SUMMIT–our signature approach to the liberal arts–each student has her own personal board of advisors who will help her design an individualized course of study and co-curricular experiences that develop leadership abilities throughout her full four years of study. Each student participates in a faculty-led global study tour their first year and creates a digital portfolio to showcase their undergraduate achievements!
Agnes Scott College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.41 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.48 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.48 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.32 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.55 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.17 responses