Agnes Scott College educates women to think deeply, live honorably, and engage the intellectual and social challenges of their times. U.S. News & World Report ranked the college #1 Most Innovative Liberal Arts College in the Country in both 2019 and 2020, #1 in the nation for First-Year Experience, and has placed the college in the top 5 among national liberal arts colleges for best undergraduate teaching for the last two years. Through the college's signature approach to a liberal arts curriculum, SUMMIT, 100 percent of first-year students take a faculty-led global study tour, entirely covered under the cost of tuition, as part of SUMMIT'S global learning component to enhance students' understanding of our interconnected world. In addition, each student has their own personal board of advisors who will help them design an individualized course of study and co-curricular experiences that develop leadership abilities throughout the student's full four years of study.
Agnes Scott College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.41 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.49 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.49 responses
- of students say they don't have Greek life.33 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.56 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.17 responses