Agnes Scott College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Presbyterian
Great South Athletic Conference
Agnes Scott College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.41 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.45 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.45 responses
Most Popular Majors
Public Health26 Graduates
Neuroscience and Neurobiology14 Graduates
Business Administration and Management11 Graduates
Spanish Language and Literature11 Graduates
Political Science and Government10 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.29 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.52 responses
After Agnes Scott College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.17 responses
Agnes Scott College Reviews
Review Agnes Scott College
My time at Agnes Scott College was brief yet challenging. Some professors go out of their way to help you understand the material. Other professors, not so much. The campus is VERY diverse. There are a lot of International students and student of different backgrounds. The college campus is beautiful and kept up-to-par. However, while attending, I felt like I did not belong there. Most times I did not feel welcomed. When considering Agnes, understand that you have to reach out in order to receive. Find the right group of friends and you should be fine. P.S. Agnes is EXPENSIVE! But, it is a challenging school academically and is globally recognized.
A women's college that will nurture you into becoming the determined, strong, poised, well-rounded, smart, kind and community-oriented woman you want to be. Scottie women are known to do incredible things for the transformation of society and for the betterment of the world!
A SAFE, INTERACTIVE, BEAUTIFUL CAMPUS DEDICATED TO LEARNING, LEADERSHIP, AND A GLOBAL EDUCATION. PROVIDES VENUES FOR FRIENDSHIP, FELLOWSHIP, COMMUNITY AND GLOBAL ACTION WITHOUT FORGETTING TO HAVE FUN!