Adventist University of Health Sciences Reviews

Everyone is so incredibly nice and helpful! They make sure that you are taken care of! This is my first semester here and feel very welcomed. I am excited for all of the hands on experience that they are going to be giving us. As well as making sure everyone is always included as well. You feel welcomed right when you first get there. And all of the other students are glad to be there as well.
My experience with the Adventist University of Health Sciences was spectacular. Here on this campus, you meet new people in which you learn new perspective that can be used in overall life. The staff and administration alone create an atmosphere so welcoming that you will feel right at home.
What I like about Adventist university of health sciences is how diverse and welcoming it is. When you need help in a certain area of study, the tutoring center is more than welcome to assist and help you understand the subject.
Start Your Review of Adventist University of Health Sciences
The school has a great atmosphere for learning. The class sizes are generally under 40 students, the professors are happy to help, and the property is safe and monitored by security. One common complaint of the school is that they do not accept transfer credits well. They will make you practically start over as a freshman standing, no matter how many courses you have completed previously.
This is by far the best University I have inquired about. They are all about the students and making sure we are comfortable and have everything that we need for a successful future.

Every trimester they make sure that there are team building and student building activities as well as making sure we are fed as well!
Great university! The professors and advisors are very personal and willing to help you in any way they can! The school is small so you can get a more personal connection with everybody the professors, the advisors, and the students!
We all know that live and work in Afghanistan is very hard especially for girls . We can not continue our education and our study actually I really need to go another country and continue my education and save my life
because in my country is not security that I can continue my study and I hope to accept my request .
it’s a good school has good education but you barely get help from your advisor it being financial and or academic
Best School I could've asked for! As someone who transferred from UCF to a smaller more healthcare focused university it was definitely a great decision and has left me with very memorable experiences
ADU is a very well faith based college. The staff and teachers are friendly and caring and want the best for the students. It is well kept meaning very clean and beautiful inside and out the school.
So far the experience had been exhilarating. I'm excited to become a student and also complete this program so I May continue to soar
This school has a staff that promotes Christian values. The academics are great and they have free tutoring for the classes you need help with. There is not much of a party scene but there is a lot to do in the Orlando area. And if you are into community service there is an annual mission trip that is planned.
Christian University whos purpose is to emphasize the inner persona of oneself as well as teaching to spread Christian ethnics, but without pressuring one to do so. I would love if they would incorporate sports (band, orchestra) into the school. They also need to improve on the housing, as it is old and they overprice it. Its more expensive than UCF housing, which are newer.
I am a first-year nursing student, and I am very impressed with the quality of the professors and classes offered here. In addition, almost every student here is highly dedicated to their studies, so class morale is very high. While the university is affiliated with the Seventh-Day Adventist Church, it is not cliquey at all, and there are students from just about every faith. Classes are not easy, but the tutoring center is excellent, and I am very grateful for the opportunities we students are given here.
What I like about ADU is the small classes and no matter what you are going through there is always someone on campus to listen to you and try to help you it may not always be your professor or adviser but with God in the picture he shows someone there that you need an ear to borrow. The students and Faculty are also friendly.
It is a great college overall. The professors are welcoming s well as other staff and faculty. There is a spirit of unity on campus that I loved. The only thing I don't like is that they don't have many scholarships to help students pay for college, especially siblings. The financial aid office needs to actually try to help students in need.
When I went to Adventist for a tour it felt so amazing. Its a small school with so many benefits. They give real life experience and help in many ways. From one on one tutoring, help in your writing and being able to have communication with your teacher and academic advisor. The staff was very kind and respectful. Out of any school I have toured, ADU caught my eyes.
Start Your Review of Adventist University of Health Sciences
I absolutely love this school. I've been to other universities before and none have cared about me the way that the employees here do. Everyone is very nice and helpful and they are always available
This school features both pros and cons. The school may be challenging to pay for, as scholarships and financial aid are very scarce. It is a great school for those who are committed towards pursuing a career in the medical field, as the school is connected with Florida Hospital.
I received a stellar education that prepared me to get A's at the very beginning of my Masters degree pursuit. The instructors took the time to correct my mistakes, guide me to be a better professional writer, and pushed me to evaluate the integrity of both research studies and peer-reviewed articles.