Adventist University of Health Sciences Reviews

I love that this college is small and christian based. The teachers are amazing and are always available to help. The teachers really care about your success in their classes. They offer tutoring services for free and your able to make appointments when you're struggling in certain classes. The only thing I would change is the parking because taking a shuttle becomes a problem at times.
This college is a very good close nit school. Adventist university student to teacher ratios are very good due to the fact that you can have a one on one with your teacher to further understand the lesson, not just that there is free tutoring to help you further understand everything learned. They want you to succeed as a person but also in the medical field.
I really enjoy this school. It is smaller but the education you are receiving is top of the line. You get that one on one with all of your teachers when needed. All of the clinical sites for any health science program is through Florida Hospital. Therefore you are offered exceptional education from the colleges there. All around this school is a great atmosphere that any student should be apart of.
Start Your Review of Adventist University of Health Sciences
I liked that they answered all questions I had. I liked that the advisor helped me decided what I need to do. They do give second chances.
Adventist University of Health Sciences genuinely cares for their students. I started attending ADU in 2016. The online classrooms are very easy to navigate, the professors are easy to get in touch with, and the student advisors are prompt and helpful. I recommend ADU to anyone who is looking to further their education with an online degree.
I like the professional atmosphere of the college. There is free tutoring. The school adequately prepares you for your career. There are limited sport activities, however.
As a transfer student from a large university student to this college my transition has been remarkable. They met all of my needs and made me feel right at home. All of the professors are beyond qualified to do their job and make learning an enjoyable experience. I never thought I would end up at a Adventist university obtaining a degree in health sciences, yet here I am and it feels like a perfect fit.
Everyone is so incredibly nice and helpful! They make sure that you are taken care of! This is my first semester here and feel very welcomed. I am excited for all of the hands on experience that they are going to be giving us. As well as making sure everyone is always included as well. You feel welcomed right when you first get there. And all of the other students are glad to be there as well.
My experience with the Adventist University of Health Sciences was spectacular. Here on this campus, you meet new people in which you learn new perspective that can be used in overall life. The staff and administration alone create an atmosphere so welcoming that you will feel right at home.
What I like about Adventist university of health sciences is how diverse and welcoming it is. When you need help in a certain area of study, the tutoring center is more than welcome to assist and help you understand the subject.
The school has a great atmosphere for learning. The class sizes are generally under 40 students, the professors are happy to help, and the property is safe and monitored by security. One common complaint of the school is that they do not accept transfer credits well. They will make you practically start over as a freshman standing, no matter how many courses you have completed previously.
This is by far the best University I have inquired about. They are all about the students and making sure we are comfortable and have everything that we need for a successful future.

Every trimester they make sure that there are team building and student building activities as well as making sure we are fed as well!
Great university! The professors and advisors are very personal and willing to help you in any way they can! The school is small so you can get a more personal connection with everybody the professors, the advisors, and the students!
We all know that live and work in Afghanistan is very hard especially for girls . We can not continue our education and our study actually I really need to go another country and continue my education and save my life
because in my country is not security that I can continue my study and I hope to accept my request .
it’s a good school has good education but you barely get help from your advisor it being financial and or academic
Best School I could've asked for! As someone who transferred from UCF to a smaller more healthcare focused university it was definitely a great decision and has left me with very memorable experiences
ADU is a very well faith based college. The staff and teachers are friendly and caring and want the best for the students. It is well kept meaning very clean and beautiful inside and out the school.
Start Your Review of Adventist University of Health Sciences
So far the experience had been exhilarating. I'm excited to become a student and also complete this program so I May continue to soar
This school has a staff that promotes Christian values. The academics are great and they have free tutoring for the classes you need help with. There is not much of a party scene but there is a lot to do in the Orlando area. And if you are into community service there is an annual mission trip that is planned.
Christian University whos purpose is to emphasize the inner persona of oneself as well as teaching to spread Christian ethnics, but without pressuring one to do so. I would love if they would incorporate sports (band, orchestra) into the school. They also need to improve on the housing, as it is old and they overprice it. Its more expensive than UCF housing, which are newer.