Advanced is a for-profit college located in South Gate, California in the Los Angeles Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 100 undergraduate students. The Advanced acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN), Health Care Management, and Accounting. Graduating 81% of students, Advanced alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $19,300.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Advanced College
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Advanced College Reviews
I've just recently enrolled and am scheduled to start courses in September but my overall experience with staff so far has been really great and everyone is very helpful.
The staff is very informed and helpful to prospective students and really helps to ensure you are ready for the courses before you even enroll.
Internships are included as well as career placement.