Advanced Cosmetology is a for-profit college located in Waupun, Wisconsin. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 21 undergraduate students. The Advanced Cosmetology acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Cosmetology. Advanced Cosmetology graduates 88% of its students.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Advanced College of Cosmetology
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Advanced College of Cosmetology
- NGMetropolitan Career Center Computer Technology Institute
- 2 Year
- Philadelphia, PA
- 3 reviews
- NGManhattan School of Computer Technology
- 2 Year
- Brooklyn, NY
- A+Amherst College
- 4 Year
- Amherst, MA
- 273 reviews
- B-University of Wisconsin - Green Bay
- 4 Year
- Green Bay, WI
- 749 reviews
Advanced College of Cosmetology Reviews
No reviews yet
Take our survey to add your reviewReview Advanced College of Cosmetology