High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Adult & Continuing Education - BCTS
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Adult & Continuing Education - BCTS
- B-Southcentral Kentucky Community & Technical Center
- 2 Year
- Bowling Green, KY
- 80 reviews
- CHazard Community & Technical College
- 2 Year
- Hazard, KY
- 67 reviews
- B+Fashion Institute of Technology
- 4 Year
- New York, NY
- 1,417 reviews
- B+HoHoKus Hackensack - School of Business & Medical Sciences
- 2 Year
- Hackensack, NJ
- 3 reviews
Adult & Continuing Education - BCTS Reviews
Exelcior College Academic Experience – my experience at Exelcior college has been for the most part a godsent. the staff is professional and very helpful in getting and keeping you on track of meeting your education goals. What I love the mosyt about this experience is that everyone is so real and cadid in dealing with our challanges as we meet our endstate.
Electrical Circuit – I was friendly with this course, because I take in my country before this course provides an introduction to voltage, current and resistance. Application of Ohm's Law, and Kirchoff's Law series, parallel combination circuits are covered. In addition, the factor affecting conductor resistance and current-carrying ability are reviewed.
How Can I Qualify – My school consist of working class people must be employed full-time in your chosen field of work and your employer or union must be willing to sponsor you. You may be eligible for advanced standing if you have on the job experience, vocational school training and/or military background.