1. Hackensack, NJ
  2. 2 Year

Adult & Continuing Education - BCTS Reviews

The Nursing Curriculum Very Big Book – It is not organized and very wide.it is hard to find information you need it.
Brenda Willioughby – She is not professional. Nothing is organized. I feel lost.
Exelcior College Academic Experience – my experience at Exelcior college has been for the most part a godsent. the staff is professional and very helpful in getting and keeping you on track of meeting your education goals. What I love the mosyt about this experience is that everyone is so real and cadid in dealing with our challanges as we meet our endstate.
How Can I Qualify – My school consist of working class people must be employed full-time in your chosen field of work and your employer or union must be willing to sponsor you. You may be eligible for advanced standing if you have on the job experience, vocational school training and/or military background.
Electrical Circuit – I was friendly with this course, because I take in my country before this course provides an introduction to voltage, current and resistance. Application of Ohm's Law, and Kirchoff's Law series, parallel combination circuits are covered. In addition, the factor affecting conductor resistance and current-carrying ability are reviewed.
Electrician Apprentice – My school has a series of courses is designed for apprentices and Electricians and leads to the New Jersey State Electrical License. The courses cover all the required areas needed for the completion of the apprenticeship or the license exam.
  • Recent Alumnus