Adler Graduate School Reviews

We have a library and a couple student programs.
All off-campus housing. No on-campus housing.
The registration process is awful because the class sizes are small so it is hard to get into classes you want. Professors are okay. Like any school there are so really bad ones and then some really good ones. Workload is a lot!
Review Adler Graduate School
It will snow a lot and temps will be way below zero. Most schools and college will close around our school but our school doesn't close. Its very hard because a lot of us have to walk to campus due to the bus system or because of their not being any close to school parking.
It is very diverse. All different types of looks, interests, dress style, social life, and relationships.
My overall experience is okay. Teachers do not have a specific grading criteria which is hard. There are also many changes to our program so teachers seem to be uncertain of their curriculum.
My school's main major is Clinical Psychology which is what my major is as well. Having the same major that the school started with is very helpful because a lot of the professors have the same major.
There is no parking on campus. You therefore have to drive around the city looking for parking which is very expensive and hard to find.
There is a place to sit down and eat but there are not places to get food at. You therefore have to go off campus to obtain food.
I feel safe at school but as soon as you get into the street it can be unsafe especially with a lot of homeless people around being very firm and aggressive when asking for money.
There is no Greek life at my school.
The city of Chicago, where my school is, is very expensive. There are no student discounts that I have found. There is a large variety of food though.
There is only one computer lab with printers and the printers are broke most of the time. The network is very annoying because you have to log in every time you go to a new page.
There is not a drug scene at my school. The most you hear about drugs or alcohol is when people are leaving classes at the end of the week and want to get some drinks.
My graduate school is in the loop of Chicago, IL. It is extremely vibrant and there are a lot of things to do.
My current graduate school does not have sports. My undergraduate school where I obtained my bachelors degree is what I based my above answers on.
I am very happy with my program. Adler makes graduate school very manageable with how it is organized. Students take one class every five weeks. Therefore students can focus on one class for a shortened, intense period of time. My career goal is to become a School Counselor at the high school level. I am concerned about the job market for counselors in the elementary and middle school levels, but not at the high school level.
Review Adler Graduate School
The school is small and intimate. If students have an issue they can easily find the answer by speaking with the staff. The teachers are helpful and make time for the students.
The curriculum at Adler Graduate School is challenging but interesting. Professors are more than willing to help. 30 hours of Special Project Time are utilized instead of all lecture/class time.
This school does not have a dining hall on campus but there are several places close by.