Adelphi University Reviews

1,164 reviews
Adelphi University is a university that I'm glad to call my home. The small classroom sizes make it really easy for me to get the attention I want in a class in order to help me succeed. The campus is somewhat diverse and the student life there is very much alive because of all the organizations available on campus. Overall, Adelphi is wonderful.
Adelphi has given me the opportunity to start my journey to becoming a nurse, all the professors and faculty are welcoming and organized. the campus is clean, safe, and always having activities. there is much to choose from when it comes to events, clubs, studying and eating. its nearby other businesses as well and the commute is not bad at all. Adelphi is modernized and is always communicating with students about what goes on each day. i would absolutely recommend this school.
I would like to see a change In the involvement for commuter students. There is a lot offered but sometimes a lack of involvement and encouragement.
Start Your Review of Adelphi University
All the professors are willing to help and know your name and can see your potential before you can see it.
The professors are amazing. Location is quiet and beautiful. I met some of the greatest people here, mostly faculty.
I am part of the LGS (Levermore global scholars programme) and it has made all the difference! my classes are fun yet challenging! I have learned so much and made lifelong bonds with amazing people I have met in college.

The university is in a safe, comfortable city that is only 1 train ride away from the city!
Beaches are close by too and there are sooo many restaurants close by to school!
I love the professionalism of this institution and the compassion it has for its students, the smaller class size really make you feel like your are actually learning and not teaching yourself.
A place where the resources are there to help you succeed, and the connections and one creates can stand the tests of the real world.
Choosing to go to Adelphi was the best decision I could have made as a high school senior. The personalized attention that you get from your professors can not be understated. The school gives decent scholarships too, which helps because it is very expensive.
The transition from high school to college is not easy, but Adelphi University has a pretty good academic environment.
Adelphi has a diverse and vast amount of student activities from Karaoke to Stress Management sessions. The university cares about the students and their input. As programs go on, they will change if something is not working and create an outlet for student input. Facilities are clean, faculty and staff care about the students. The campus is a beautiful place with plenty of dining options and places to study. Not far from the mall or food options and getting to and from campus without a car is not hard. Parking is plentiful.
As a freshman, I have quickly accepted Adelphi as my second home. I truly benefit from all of the opportunities the campus has to offer, and when thinking about the college selection process, I would pick Adelphi again in a heartbeat.
its a small campus and needs more of a community feel. the surrounding town can be boring its hard to fin freinds
It is an okay experience if you like to keep to yourself. It's hard meeting new people. Classes are often large and impersonal.
I really like everything about this school! It is so diverse, the campus is beautiful, the food is good, the professors really want to help you, and there are many campus events.
I am a junior in high school and I recently took a trip to this college with my class. It was a great experience getting to know more about the campus and the different opportunities Adelphi has to offer everyone.
Adelphi has been amazing so far as I am only a freshman. Before starting college, I was very nervous to make the transition from high school, but Adelphi has made the transition very easy. From orientation to your actual first day of classes, they truly illustrate that they care about your future here. They have small class sizes where the most I have seen which is 50 due to the class being my lecture class. The professors show that they really care because they do not care about the amount of questions you ask them, and they have multiple office hours to go over material with you that you are confused about. They constantly have events going on to make sure that your stay at Adelphi is not just work. Right now, they have commuter student appreciation week. The campus is beautiful and you can see the workers try very hard to make it look this way. During the summer, the grass is a beautiful green color, and rabbits running around campus. I have really loved my experience here
Start Your Review of Adelphi University
Adelphi University is still one my great choices. Despite getting rejected to the acting program , l learned how much this school can benefit others. The education is intellectually stimulating. Professors are tough but that’s needed in the acting department to build you for the career. The campus is beautiful and is in a beautiful part of Long Island. Athletics are good but no football kinda disappointing but they still have lots of teams I’d play for and enjoy. Student life is such a great opportunity..there are ways for students to engage all over campus. I will be applying for Adelphi University next year again and i will be ready for the acting program. I will never give up hope. Adelphi University is one of the best schools in Long Island and you won’t regret attending this school
Every time I have visited, I have liked the school more and more. Every guide has been very friendly, personable, and informative, the clubs and student activities have been interesting, and the professors have been very approachable.
My experience at Adelphi has been good. Before starting my first semester at college they help to make the transformation very easily. There were different opportunities during and during the first semester to get involved and meet new people. There's always an event going on on campus. There's also a lot of clubs that do different events and help make campus life fun for all not just for people doing. They try to make everything available and equal for everyone. Adelphi is very welcoming and loves to give back.So far its been nothing but good despite some of the classes being hard, its part of college. The professor is also available to help students understand what they are learning so that we can succeed in our major and graduate on time. In addition, they are looking out for us to make sure all our questions get answered so we arent confuse and fail there class.