Adelphi University Reviews

1,117 reviews
I absolutely love this school! I have loved this university for so long but when picking a college I really favored in the small sized class which is here at Adelphi. Being in a small environment leads to better communication and understanding. This school has so much to get involved with that there is really no way to be bored! I really wouldn't change much about this school but the price of tuition, being less would make it a lot easier but overall this is a 5 star school!
I decided to go to college after I raised my children. I enrolled in University College. It was an awesome program. Designed for working adults with families. I graduated with my bachelors degree and immediately enrolled in the grad program. I have had an amazing experience here and would recommend it to anyone serious about their education. Adelphi was well worth my wait.
Adelphi provides students with a lot of support and one on one focused attention. The professors are are helpful and available to answer any questions
Review Adelphi University
It is a very nice campus. The class sizes are small so you can connect with professors. There is always something going on on campus.
Overall, Adelphi is a great school especially for Nursing Majors which I am. As an Black student, I can clearly see how Adelphi lacks diversity although there have been few changes to improve diversity within my time at the University. The professors are also very helpful and will help you strive within your program as needed. Most of the students are very kind as well as the small campus it is easy to see the same people pretty much every day. Even with the cost being extremely high, I know Adelphi will help me get my Nursing degree at a faster pace.
Adelphi University is a small familial feel university. I have no complaints except the amount of parking spaces that make it quite difficult to find parking.
As a Finance Major, Adelphi University has given me great opportunities in their school of business. There is a helpful internship program that helps students gain internship experience.
I am a transfer student and so far I have no complaints about the school. So many activities to do, the people here are friendly and everyone simply minds their own business which is my cup of tea. The campus is gorgeous and so much parking space.
When choosing Adelphi University a year ago I wasn't expecting to be as happy as I am today with my decision. This University has given me countless opportunities for growth and friendships that will last a life time. I started off as a commuter student and soon enough I found myself living on campus the following semester.

I have gone through quite a few majors already being that I have no idea what I want to do with my life, but I can honestly say that every department I have been a part of has done more than exceed my expectations. Every faculty member and professor I have had the opportunity to speak with have really gone above and beyond to show me that they are here to support me.

I have truly found my home away from home and I couldn't be any happier. I know that no matter what major I finally end up in or what career I decide to pursue that Adelphi University will provide me with the resources to get me there.
Throughout the four years at this school, Adelphi has given me a life-changing experience. The professors here will know your name, what you're interested in, and will help you succeed. I decided to pursue something that Adelphi doesn't necessarily have a major in, however, the school was willing to work with me to turn my education into something that worked for me. That's what this school is all about -- as long as you utilize its resources, the people at Adelphi will make sure you see success.

The friends I have made here will be cherished forever, since everyone here is a support system, and everyone here is willing to help you succeed. Getting involved here is also something you need to do, because you will learn so much about yourself and how you can become a leader.

This place is truly an amazing one, and I cannot imagine having spent these past four years at any other school.
Adelphi is an extremely friendly place especially the professors on campus. Most professors are very kind and will do anything they can to help you out with coursework during their office hours. Student Life is awesome on campus since there are many things to do during each week. The only thing is that you have to make time for things like this since classes can get quite overbearing.
Beautiful campus. Amazing nursing program. Professors are very willing to help you learn and want you to pass. there is also so many opportunities to get involved at Adelphi. There is a club for everyone.
Honestly, I live very close to Adelphi and thought I was going to be miserable. I actually dormed my first year and loved it. I'm now in my second year, in a sorority and I do have to say I think I like college more than most of my other friends. Low key party school.
Adelphi is a very inclusive campus! There is always something going on and something to do. Campus is well kept and very beautiful. If I'm ever confused about anything there is always someone who I can turn to for help and people are willing to answer questions!
From the tour visit I had from Adelphi University's student facility members, this University is a great University to attend to especially if you're Social Work major.
I love attending Adelphi as an art student. The campus is beautiful and so close to home. There is nothing I would change about Adelphi because I love it just the way it is.
the students and teachers makes the experience seem less scary and more comforting . the activities are amazing , the professors care about the students and there well being .
Review Adelphi University
Overall, Adelphi is a great university! The classes are challenging but not impossible and the professors want to see you do well. The only thing that isn't great is the food, but they are working on improving it.
I am a transfer student at Adelphi University. I originally attended University at Buffalo but decided that I wanted to be closer to home. I really love how the courses are very hands on. The classes are smaller, so participation is easier. The professors at Adelphi are so kind and helpful. Dr. Thornberg and Professor Lavery made me enjoy my major a lot more than I expected by being enthusiastic about teaching and showing interest in their students. The campus is also gorgeous, especially because of the cute bunnies that hop around the landscape. The recreation center is stunning. The building itself is aesthetically pleasing and the equipment in the gym is state of the art. That gym has become my new favorite place on campus. It's the perfect place to blow off some steam and get fit. Overall transferring to Adelphi University has proven to be a good decision.
The students really make the institution. They are all heavily involved. The professors always there to help