Adelphi is a nationally ranked doctoral research university offering liberal arts and sciences programs and professional training.
Adelphi is dedicated to transforming students' lives through small classes, hands-on learning, and innovative programs.
Founded in Brooklyn in 1896, Adelphi is Long Island's oldest private coeducational university. Today Adelphi serves nearly 7,500 national and international students at its beautiful main campus in Garden City, next to New York City's cultural and internship opportunities.
More than 90,000 Adelphi graduates have gained the skills to thrive.
Adelphi University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.74 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.78 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.78 responses
Business Administration and Management77 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management65 Graduates
Social Sciences60 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services45 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities39 Graduates
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.91 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.108 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.54 responses