Adams State University Reviews

Adam State is a very helpful university. The people and professors are very welcoming and the campus isn't to large.
The top reason i like Adams State University is simple. 1. The staff and educators are just straight out wonderful 2. Adams State isn't to small or big it gives you the chance to get that one and one relationships with your professors in order for you to do great. 3. There's always so much to do at Adams State that you can never get bored. Everyone treat each other like family and its just great
I currently do not take classes in the University of Adams State, but I have been taking concurrent enrollment classes with them since my junior year in high school. I am pretty pleased with the concurrent enrollment classes I've taken and currently taking. I've visited the campus multiple times since I only live about 35 miles from the campus. I've visited it during school field trips and during exams for my concurrent enrollment classes. I can say that most of what they have is pretty nice. A few of the buildings could be updated. Many of my friends attend college there and most of them seemed pretty pleased with their college experience.
Start Your Review of Adams State University
I went and toured the campus and there's like 1,300 students, so there was like maybe 10 people walking around.
I am a athletic recruit . I love the small college community . We are a family. Athletics are a big part of the school culture.
This is a great university. The professors are approachable and friendly. The classes are challenging and worthwhile.
Small class sizes which are great. Campus is nice. Some recent problems with administration and accreditation.
Adams State is a great small university from nay different diversities that get a long well. This school has a great exercise science program for those who aspire to major in that field.
Adams State is boring and nothing to do but the professors and education is great. The geography is beautiful and if filled with astounding places to see and visit but the student life is lacking.
Just got out of the military last May 2017 and going to college for the first time at this school has been going great. The teachers are very understanding of my obligations as being in the Army Reserves and they are always there if one needs help or is struggling in the class. They are very helpful and have a lot to offer, especially workshops for my major. I do hope that students here should take advantage of the services offered in this school, may it be for tutoring, workshops, resume-writing classes,work-study jobs, and they even help students in need of food.
I love the outdoors and the atmosphere on campus. The campus and faculty work well with students, making sure they are successful. There is tutoring, professors', writing studio, and study groups on campus if you need helpful with your work. The campus is a quiet environment and it is great for students who love the outdoors.
hihihiihihihihihihihihihihihiihihihihihihihihihihihihiihihihihihihihihihihihihiihihihihiihihihiihihihihihihihihiihihhiihihihihihihihihiihihihihihihihiihihihihiihihihihihihihiihihihihihhiihhiihihhiihhihihihiihhihiihihihihihihihihihihihihihiihihihihhihiihihihhiihihihihihihihihihihhihiihihihihihihihihhihihihihiihihihihihihihihhiihihihihihihihihihihihihihihiihihiihihihihihihihihihihiihihhihihihihihihi
Adams State University is a forward-thinking and progressive institution placed in a family-friendly neighborhood. The people that inhabit Adams are very warm beings and the professors are truly helpful and compassionate. As an athlete, the school does a good job of taking good care of us but not placing us above the other students. Though based in a small town, Adams is a great institution for any student looking to further the progression of their dreams and goals for numerous reasons!
Great school,really love it. g g g g g g g gg g g gg g g g g gg g g g gg g g g g gg gg g gg g gg g gg g g g g gg g g gg gg g gg ggg g gg g g g gg g gg g gg g g gg g g gg g g g gg g g gg gg gg gg g g g gg gg
Adams State is a college is where students can have a wonderful student life. The teachers are willing and helpful to help students with their classes. Beautiful scenery!
The school goes all out for freshman orientation making a huge effort to include all newcomers! I feel like I belong, and have been looking to get here my whole life.
Adams State University, is a big college in the San Luis Valley. Great place to go to college, friendly. The view is amazing, the education is very good, and professional. Great programs, housing is perfect. A lot of scholarships they offer, for different types of students.
Start Your Review of Adams State University
I really enjoyed how they offered my major and that they offer high school students the opportunity to attend their school while doing high school classes. The campus isnt the best i seen but it consists of many things to do, such as, the rec center, indoor track, work study, and many other things that can help you become a better student and or athlete.
I do like that it is a smaller university. I like that I can actually feel like I can connect to the professor in some way. I prefer smaller classes. It's a pretty campus, and it was very convenient for me. However, in my opinion the university seems disorganized, both with the in person classes and the online classes. I took a history class that I thought was a GED but it wasn't, and didn't find that out until I was almost done with the class. So now I have a history credit that I probably won't need. It was hard getting a solid answer from the professors or the people working at the student union building. The professors I had were all good though. I didn't have one that I necessarily didn't like.
I believe the programs offered by adams state allow a student to reach their potential only if the student pursues their studies wholeheartedly. The School has a very open and friendly campus that allows people to grow to their fullest potential.