Adams State University Reviews

The online experience is really easy. I find it super easy to figure it out and find everything i need to turn in
I like everything, but the students they are rude. The professors are really nice and work with your schedule. The covid regulations are good as well
On-line classes are delivered in an easy to understand format, and the Professors are available for questions and feedback.
Start Your Review of Adams State University
Adams State is an all inclusive University where the Professors truly care about the education and success of the student.
I was in the online Clinical mental health program and it was honestly a joke. There were some nice teachers but I learned next to nothing and the intensives were not helpful at all and down right unprofessional I felt I was being attacked as a person. Give this one a pass.
Unprofessional, harsh, not much welcome to outsiders and many bad professors. If you are not a local from colorado I would stay away.
The staff really cares about the students. They truly try to help students understand the material and do all they can to help people get a degree.
The class homework was all online and it works well. Cant complain at all about how it works! Really great way to turn in assignments.
Online courses at Adams State University are quite frankly a joke. Each week the instructor posts a 5-10 minute video explaining what is due, from there it is a self-taught program. I am in the Clinical Mental Health Counseling program and each week we are expected to read 80-100 pages of the textbook, plus 2-3 articles sent out as old PDF scans, watch a youtube video that's anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours long, then participate in a discussion. Multiply this times the number of classes you're taking. THERE ARE NO VIDEO LECTURES PROVIDED. I am a visual learner and do not learn well from reading textbooks. Also, there is no standard format for using Blackboard, some instructors post extra assignments (not in the syllabus) in the Announcements or Discussion section instead of the Learning Modules, so many of us have missed assignments. If I didn't need the Master's degree to become licensed, I'd be better off watching free lectures online. Can't believe I'm paying for this.
This college has been a great and wonderful experience so far! I am glad that I had chosen this college, I love that it is not too big or small its the right size so you can get hands on experiences and more!
I did take classes online due to COVId-19 going online, they were as if I was still in class on campus
Adams State University is a great college with great programs. I attend online and could not be happier with my experience. The teachers are phenomenal and work hard to teach you the most current things. Through this COVID-19 crisis, they have worked even harder.
ASU is a very diverse campus, also my first choice when applying for college 3 years ago. I love the one on one I get with my professors. Students and professors are able to create a relationships that help students succeed throughout the time they attend.
Adams State University is a school that has always gotten my attention. Its a place where many of my pears from high school have gone and one day I would also like to go their. Its a place where you can learn with no judgement. After I graduate this year from high school I plan to attend Adams State University for business. I would like to finish all four years and get a bachelors diploma.
Friendly and Helpful Staff and Professors. Genuinely want to help you succeed. I have had a professor help me to get into volunteer work at a local animal clinic to help me see if that was really the degree plan I wanted to go into. I came to this school to Major in Biology and Minor in Business and she helped me confirm what I wanted to be going to school for. The other professors are very understanding when it comes to academics and other classes and the stress. They to help you as much as possible. The campus offers free tutoring in all fields of academics as well as free counseling to help students, faculty, and staff anywhere from stress, and organization, to mental health.
Its too small of a campus, not much to do and the sports aren't that great. just wasn't the place for me
Start Your Review of Adams State University
i was a commute student and had very pleasant experiences while attending classes on campus. i enjoyed the small classes and personal connections made with professors.
I really enjoy Adams State University. It has great facilities and staff. Students around are friendly and willing to help others. Professors are willing to help students succeed in their degrees. Their are many activities to get involved with as well. Making everyone come together and make new friendships. So all around Adams State University is a great college to attend for students all around to achieve greatness for their future.
I enjoy that Adams State University is near home. I also like class sizes because they are small and I get to interact with my professors.