Adams State University is ...
NCAA Division II (with football)
Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.37 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.39 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.39 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.30 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.41 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.22 responses
Adams State University Reviews
Adams State University is a forward-thinking and progressive institution placed in a family-friendly neighborhood. The people that inhabit Adams are very warm beings and the professors are truly helpful and compassionate. As an athlete, the school does a good job of taking good care of us but not placing us above the other students. Though based in a small town, Adams is a great institution for any student looking to further the progression of their dreams and goals for numerous reasons!
Varsity sports are not as big as they would be at Colorado University in Boulder. It is fun to attend an event with friends and cheer on the home team though! I enjoy going to the basketball games because of the atmosphere and watching the boys or girls try their hardest. It is also enjoyable when our team is winning, as it would be for any other team as well! The student section does not really beat that of Boulder or Fort Collins. For me personally I enjoy the small feel of the sport part of college and honestly don't have any complaints!
The school goes all out for freshman orientation making a huge effort to include all newcomers! I feel like I belong, and have been looking to get here my whole life.