Acaydia School of Aesthetics Reviews

Acaydia is extremely friendly and always willing to work with you and answer questions. The staff and teachers who work there are all qualified and want you to succeed.
Before I came to Acaydia I felt like it was hard to find something that I truly enjoyed. Now every day I get to wake up, go to school and care for others. I also get to provide great energy and try my best to make their day better!
The most important thing is to make sure you are getting your hours. They will work with you to get them. Some graduate early, others take longer.
Start Your Review of Acaydia School of Aesthetics
The Academic adviser really works with everyone to help find good placements. She has connections with businesses around town.
Class sizes are caped at 20 so you always get hands on with the professors, but have many different people to work with and make friends with.
It is very valuable. Acaydia works hard to not only make sure you know the aesthetics part of the job, but the manager and business side as well.
It is very fast pace, but they take their time making sure you know everything before they throw you onto the floor.
Everyone that is there is there because this is what they love, this is their choice. We all work hard, we all work as a team. Its great!