Acaydia Aesthetics is a for-profit college located in Provo, Utah in the Salt Lake City Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 45 undergraduate students. The Acaydia Aesthetics acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Esthetician and Skin Care and Make-Up Artist and Tattooing.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Acaydia School of Aesthetics
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Acaydia School of Aesthetics
- NGPure Aesthetics
- 2 Year
- Tucson, AZ
- NGRenaissance Academie de Hair Design
- 2 Year
- Provo, UT
- 8 reviews
- NGPC Age Computer Training School - Jersey City
- 2 Year
- Jersey City, NJ
- NGTaylor Andrews Academy of Hair Design - West Jordan
- 2 Year
- West Jordan, UT
- 4 reviews
Acaydia School of Aesthetics Reviews
Everyone that is there is there because this is what they love, this is their choice. We all work hard, we all work as a team. Its great!
The most important thing is to make sure you are getting your hours. They will work with you to get them. Some graduate early, others take longer.
Class sizes are caped at 20 so you always get hands on with the professors, but have many different people to work with and make friends with.