Hair Tech is a for-profit college located in Wade Hampton, South Carolina in the Greenville Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 42 undergraduate students. The Hair Tech acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Nail Technician, Cosmetology, and Esthetician and Skin Care. Hair Tech alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $16,600.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Academy of Hair Technology
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Academy of Hair Technology
- NGKenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology - North Augusta
- 2 Year
- North Augusta, SC
- 5 reviews
- NGKenneth Shuler School of Cosmetology - Spartanburg
- 2 Year
- Spartanburg, SC
- 3 reviews
- NGStrand College of Hair Design
- 2 Year
- Myrtle Beach, SC
- NGCharleston Cosmetology Institute
- 2 Year
- Charleston, SC
Academy of Hair Technology Reviews
Getting Into School Experince – I would choose this school again because of the programs and the friendly envorionment. The scool seems to be very knowledgeable of their specialty. The school is also international I would love to travel to the schools and learn.
The Unique Things – At the school there are multiple intructors to help with problems. The school has a salon area that has hands on instructions also. The school actually look like a nice studio salon.