Cosmetology - Montana is a for-profit college located in Bozeman, Montana. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 35 undergraduate students. The Cosmetology - Montana acceptance rate is 100%. The only major offered is Cosmetology. Cosmetology - Montana graduates 67% of its students.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Academy of Cosmetology - Montana
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Academy of Cosmetology - Montana Reviews
I have not attending the Acedemy of Cosmetology in Bozeman but I plan to. All of their staff has been amazing at getting back to me via email. They are great at answering my questions and getting me set up with the right information and the correct paperwork in order to be able to attend in October 2017.
you can be yourself and it doesn't matter what gender you are and people won't take it for granted even if there is a gay male that is in the school you could wear makeup and no 1 would charge him they would just support him and help him with whatever you need and if you need help you can ask for help anybody more than happy to Help you.