- Party SceneB+
- Campus FoodB+
- Student LifeA-
Established in 1929, Academy of Art University is the largest private accredited art and design school in the nation. Located in San Francisco, the epicenter of culture and technology, Academy of Art University has a diverse population of more than 16,000 students from around the world. Academy of Art University believes that all students interested in studying art and design should have the opportunity to do so, and its no-barrier admissions policy makes this possible. We welcome students from all over the world for our 30 programs and various degree levels.
Academy of Art University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.271 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.263 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.263 responses
Computer Graphics146 Graduates
Animation, Video Graphics and Special Effects143 Graduates
Drafting and Design (CAD/CADD)140 Graduates
Fashion and Apparel Design94 Graduates
Fashion and Apparel Merchandising93 Graduates
Cinematography and Video Production84 Graduates
Web Page and Digital Design61 Graduates
Graphic Design39 Graduates
- of students say they don't have Greek life.23 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.23 responses
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Academy of Art University Reviews
One more issue I have with it is that they try to not accept transferable credits. I got sent from junior year to sophmore when I transferred. I had to submit several portfolios to get back those credits.