Academy for Nursing & Health Occupations Reviews

This school just wants to take your money. They offer you no resources to pass. I don’t recommend this for anyone. It’s just really hard to pass. The staff there is also rude. DONT DO IT. Waste of time
Terrible school don’t waste time. They make it easy for you to get in but hard for you to pass which is ridiculous. They’re all about the money. And during the Covid they still wanted you to come on campus they don’t care about you. The staff is rude, they give you no resources to passs. I don’t recommend to any anyone. Waste of time and money
I started this school with 66 classmates and only 1 graduated. Their system need students to pass their step up exam every month like if you had pass Pharmacology , it’s not done , they have test for pharmacology every month and you must get 78% atleast. The more you are getting close to end the program the more courses you will have and you will have all of those exams you took before and new test for your new course. It’s really hard to graduate there. I do not recommend anyone.
Start Your Review of Academy for Nursing & Health Occupations
I LOVE MY SCHOOL! THEY ARE HELPFUL WITH EVERY PART OF THE ACADEMIC PROCESS. MY PROFESSORS ARE AMAZING! THEY ARE SO HEALPFUL AND TRULY WANT ALL OF THEIR STUDENTS TO BE SUCCESSFUL. I KNOW I WILL BE A GREAT NURSE BECAUSE OF MY TRAINING HERE.
This school is the best!! Hands on, one on one, teach and care about their students. Its this one teacher her name is Ms.Dorch, she goes over and beyond for her students. I will never forget her. Thank you Academy for Nursing for Everything!!
I love it they are really there for you even though it is not a large school the teachers are very good with knowing you as the individual your are. Remembering a persons name seems like a must for them and their is nothing better than a professor knowing you by your name. It’s also prepares you for the true professional field of study that you will be entering once you complete the course and pass your exit exam. I am so excited about this journey with ANHO and I can’t wait to finish and say I graduated from ANHO!!!
Great enrollment experience! Wonderful professional professors . Superior administrative staff and knowledgeable nurse staff . Uptodate books and hands on technology. Go for it!
The class schedule is a set schedule every week. I was able to get my job to give me a set schedule too. So I am able to do both. I did not need to transfer my credits for my program but they will do it for other programs.
The professor is very understanding and easy to go to if you are having troubles. They make sure you are understanding the material before moving on.
Most students get a job on the field right away. Also students have returned to the school to further their education. A few students who have graduated would come back to visit and let us know our teacher is the best.
The workload is manageable to work with your everyday life. The facility is nicely cleaned and always stocked with health materials to use for practice. The school follows you for three years after graduating to make sure you've found a job in your related field. They also help with finding you a job.
They make sure you are prepared for state testing and for all the hands on skills. They also repeat lessons for practice and allow you to practice with other students.
I have not started yet but so far, I have had no problems with this school. They are friendly, helpful and approachable. Everything that I needed to know I was able to source on my first appointment with them. I have been to others where you only get the information that you really require after your third or fourth appointment. More than anything I really wanted to know the schedule of the classes as I also work and wanted to make sure it was feasible for me.
My overall experience has been okay. The program is rigorous as most nursing programs are. Most teachers are very kind and will help you anytime you need it, a select few are not. The ADN bridge program is fairly new still at this school, so my class has endured many last minute changes. This can really through off your course of study. But that's all part of nursing, you never know what your going to get that day or shift. I enjoy nursing very much and this school will help reach your goal of being a great nurse.
I can access a computer whenever I feel the need for study, etc. Teachers are also available for any questions of concern. Every Friday the Academy has Tutor sessions open to all students to help with any specific complications.
A majority of the students in my class are hard working individuals. Many also having children which was amazing to me as they had the ability to balance out their lives to accommodate school. Every classroom of students has their ups and downs, but we became a family and always stick together in our studies and motivate each other to get through.
The school continues to strive in finding students jobs after graduation. They constantly call to see if you have been hired anywhere and if not they give a list of places where our skills are needed. Also, my school will provide letters of recommendation. I believe the school truly cares about the students success.
Start Your Review of Academy for Nursing & Health Occupations
I used my computer home , never used the computer at school.
I agree with the sample review. If this was explained before hand, that I would have to pay some money out of pocket to enter the program. Then I would have done otherwise. For example work some more and put the money aside or start at a later date.
The main reason why i choose this school is the flexible class schedule. I am able to work a 7-3 or a 11-7 shift when available and would still have time to study and rest. I have satisfactorily complete my first three months. Now I am not able to continue in january due to the money that I must first pay. My credits are not transferable, which make me very disappointed. Therefore I am seeking all the help I can get to make my dream come through. Thanks inadvance for your thoughtfulness.