Academy di Firenze is a for-profit college located in Jerome, Idaho. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 14 undergraduate students. The Academy di Firenze acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Esthetician and Skin Care, Nail Technician, and Cosmetology. Academy di Firenze graduates 85% of its students.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Academy di Firenze
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Academy di Firenze
- B-Lewis-Clark State College
- 4 Year
- Lewiston, ID
- 489 reviews
- BThe American Academy of Dramatic Arts - Los Angeles
- 2 Year
- Los Angeles, CA
- 62 reviews
- B+The College of Idaho
- 4 Year
- Caldwell, ID
- 448 reviews
- B-College of Southern Idaho
- 2 Year
- Twin Falls, ID
- 683 reviews
Academy di Firenze Reviews
No reviews yet
Take our survey to add your reviewReview Academy di Firenze