Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College Reviews

Abraham Bladwin Agriculture College; ABAC is a good setting for students who don't want to be to far from home but still gets the southern feeling when they are away from home.I recommend this collge for any freshmen who wants to persue a career in Nursing or Agriculture . ABAC has the best nursing program,very competitive, updated technogially and hands-on experience. The atmosphere at ABAC is so calm and a place where you can be free to xpress yourself, the staff is very friendly to everyone.
I love ABAC! I've always had a good time attending classes and the activities on campus. I commute 30 minutes back and forth so I don't always get to participate with the events going on. The police department is really good on letting everyone know what the weather is doing and whether or not classes are canceled. They also are very helpful if your car battery dies and need to be jumped off. The students are all really nice. The professors are great! They all really enjoy teaching their classes. I highly recommend you take a look at ABAC!
The teachers truly care about you. Most of the students are friendly and everyone gets along very well. They are always upgrading the college. The library is very nice and they offer food at the campus. There are plenty of groups for a student to get into.
Review Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
Abraham Baldwin has a diverse group of students but with this still comes a great student life. Almost every student is friendly and willing to tell you about their experiances. In particular, a goodmorning or head nod is seemingly expected from nearly every student you come across whether you know them or not.
The campus is wonderful. The scenery is beautiful and you can tell is taken care of . the dinning food is not as great but dinning hall has a great student atmosphere. the housing is okay the rooms are nice but housing can get a little overboard with some of there rules and regulations. the professors are great and truly want to work with you. the class size is pretty small.
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College offers a quality education with tremendous staff. The college is set on a beautiful campus. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.
I love ABAC, it is a great smaller college for students who would like to be apart of smaller classes, you get more one on one time with the professors, you meet more people and easily widen your network. There is not anything I would change about this school, it speaks for itself and I am sure all the students who attend would agree.
ABAC is a community, with approximately 3500 students it is large enough to meet new people every day but small enough to always recognize many people. The professors are fantastic! ABAC's open door policy with staff is fantastic. Professors strive to make students competitive and ready for the workforce.
It is a small school so we have limited classes.
We get together to take this online class in the dorm
Class sizes are small. One class over 20 students.
A degree from ABAC means you have field experience
Best small school for a forestry degree.
Classes are really hands on, you apply your learning
They will do whatever it takes to help you
I honestly do not know because I have not taken any online classes yet
They do an okay job.
Review Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
Everything is great at the school. Professors are nice and will help you out.
Everybody gets along together at this school.
I will be transferring in the Spring of 2017 and ABAC's website makes it very easy and convenient to check for transferable credits. All of the classes I have taken so far were accepted by the school I will be transferring to (Coastal College of Georgia). The classes are also easy to register for. Even with a job and family time, I have enough time to relax as well as study.