Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College Reviews

Its fun and the professors are easy to talk to and contact. the dorms are nice to stay in even though the beds provided are tough and you need a mattress pad for them. Also they provide an academic achievement center with free tutors to all students. they also have free access to a full gym that is on campus. teachers work well with commuters as well
There's a great sense of community. Classes aren't too big so students have a more personal atmosphere to learn in. Small town doesn't offer much in the nightlife, but a great place for biology and premed majors.
It’s a small college with excellent student life and good academics. I like the small town and community atmosphere. The tuition is reasonable and there is a high job placement rate after graduation. I feel the professors are knowledgeable and demonstrate through action and word the desire for each students success.
My housing is clean and conviently located in the campus. The cafeteria would could be more varied with a need for later dining hours to accommodate sports and campus organization meetings.
I like how the campus is self contained outside of town but close enough for shopping and entertainment. It is a beautiful campus with a fascinating history.
Start Your Review of Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
My freshman experience with Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College has been nothing less than astounding. I decided to live on campus because I believed it would allow for more opportunities to be involved; I was right. I've had the pleasure of forming strong relationships with a diverse group of people and am currently being challenged by what I believe are some of the best professors in the state. Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College offers some of the best four-year degrees, and I'm looking forward to obtaining my bachelors degree in nursing while living here. The campus is a safe, clean environment that has proven itself perfect for students who are serious about academic success. If I were to rate this school on a scale of one to five, i'd give it a score of five. If interested in pursuing a degree here at ABAC, I recommend scheduling a campus visit!
I graduated from Abraham Baldwin College in 2014 with my Associate degree in Nursing. It is a wonderful school. I found the College to be a very diversity school and the professors and teacher s and all of the faculty are there for you when you need them. They are connected and the school gives you many opportunities to further your career and makes it affordable to attend. ABAC is an excellent school and I definitely recommend if looking to choose a career , choose Abraham Baldwin College. I did.
ABAC has a variety of majors to choose from. They also value every students education. The staff are very respectful and are on call if someone needs them.
I have only been here for a few weeks but so far I am loving the campus and the school itself. The teachers are very friendly and are willing to help you in any way they can. You are able to make new friends and everyone you see or talk to is very friendly and willing to help you in any way they can.
I like this college because everyone is so friendly and helpful. I feel like I'm at home when I am on their campus.
The staff and student volunteers are extremely nice and helpful. The campus is gorgeous and easy to navigate. The freshmen housing is very nice and tends to the needs of the students. They plan several activities to help the freshmen feel welcome before classes begin. I highly recommend this college to any students wanting to venture off into the agricultural field!!
It's okay. The teachers are fairly nice, and the campus is beautiful. However, the population very lacking in diversity. When it comes to switching majors or needing help with financial aid, you can be met with rudeness. The classes are interesting, and there are many majors to choose from. If you are looking to live on campus, the upperclassmen dorms are very nice. Because of the vast amount of clubs, there are always many activities to do on campus.
Excellent school overall. Academics success is a main focus of the school. This is evident in the availability of tutoring and professor assistance. Professors always strive to encourage students to do their best and work with them patiently if they are struggling. The school also provides additional help through evening programs such as essay writing help sessions, loan information programs, and much more. Housing is well kept, contains a lot of space, and exceeds other college housing while remaining economically feasible. The school overall is inexpensive. Financial services can be a bit finicky but always takes the time to work through difficulties patiently.
Abraham Bladwin Agriculture College; ABAC is a good setting for students who don't want to be to far from home but still gets the southern feeling when they are away from home.I recommend this collge for any freshmen who wants to persue a career in Nursing or Agriculture . ABAC has the best nursing program,very competitive, updated technogially and hands-on experience. The atmosphere at ABAC is so calm and a place where you can be free to xpress yourself, the staff is very friendly to everyone.
I love ABAC! I've always had a good time attending classes and the activities on campus. I commute 30 minutes back and forth so I don't always get to participate with the events going on. The police department is really good on letting everyone know what the weather is doing and whether or not classes are canceled. They also are very helpful if your car battery dies and need to be jumped off. The students are all really nice. The professors are great! They all really enjoy teaching their classes. I highly recommend you take a look at ABAC!
The teachers truly care about you. Most of the students are friendly and everyone gets along very well. They are always upgrading the college. The library is very nice and they offer food at the campus. There are plenty of groups for a student to get into.
Abraham Baldwin has a diverse group of students but with this still comes a great student life. Almost every student is friendly and willing to tell you about their experiances. In particular, a goodmorning or head nod is seemingly expected from nearly every student you come across whether you know them or not.
The campus is wonderful. The scenery is beautiful and you can tell is taken care of . the dinning food is not as great but dinning hall has a great student atmosphere. the housing is okay the rooms are nice but housing can get a little overboard with some of there rules and regulations. the professors are great and truly want to work with you. the class size is pretty small.
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College offers a quality education with tremendous staff. The college is set on a beautiful campus. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.
Start Your Review of Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
I love ABAC, it is a great smaller college for students who would like to be apart of smaller classes, you get more one on one time with the professors, you meet more people and easily widen your network. There is not anything I would change about this school, it speaks for itself and I am sure all the students who attend would agree.
ABAC is a community, with approximately 3500 students it is large enough to meet new people every day but small enough to always recognize many people. The professors are fantastic! ABAC's open door policy with staff is fantastic. Professors strive to make students competitive and ready for the workforce.
It is a small school so we have limited classes.