Abilene Christian University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Restorationist
NCAA Division I-FCS
Abilene Christian University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.70 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.73 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.73 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.93 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.112 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 58 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.57 responses
Abilene Christian University Reviews
Review Abilene Christian University
ACU is a great school! Being an out of state student is intimidating, but ACU makes it easy to get connected, and I'm so thankful for the college experience I've had so far. The academics are rigorous, but the professors actually care about you and I have weekly meetings with my professors to go over things and get help. Abilene can definitely be boring at times, especially freshman year, but joining a social club or getting involved in volunteering or intramurals really changes everything and now I wish I had more free time.
I enjoy Abilene Christian University so much! There are lot of friendly people that you will meet on campus, the professors are great and they want to know you personally, we have a beautiful campus, and a great wellness center that is well established. The only problem is that because Abilene is a small city, do not expect big attractions like Austin or Dallas has. But it is beautiful and fun here in Abilene!
My experience at Abilene Christian University has been life changing. I have learned so much academically, but also about myself as a person. The professors are amazing and always are willing to help their students. One thing I would like to see change at ACU is the school spirit. However, we are building a new stadium in hopes that more students will attend games. Overall, ACU is an amazing school and I love it!