- Party SceneC
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeB
ACU is home to 5,200 students from 49 states and 46 nations. We are deeply rooted in Christian values and fueled by innovative teaching to prepare you for success in today’s global marketplace. Here, you will be challenged intellectually while developing spiritually, all in preparation for successful Christian service and leadership. We want to be a place where you can grow in your faith and come to better understand who Jesus is what what he’s called you to do in the world. At ACU, we focus on experiential learning opportunities through study abroad, internships, missional opportunities and undergraduate research. With more than 100 student organizations, you’re bound to find one (or more!) that fits your interests, talents and skills. From spiritual formation, to student productions, to athletics, there are lots of ways to get involved and show your Wildcat pride. We hope you will consider joining our ACU community.
Abilene Christian University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.70 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.77 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.77 responses
Nursing at Abilene Christian University
ACU’s School of Nursing is rooted in Christian service and prepares you for a career in this fast-paced field. You'll work in an array of settings, from the emergency room to a doctor’s office to administrative and leadership positions within healthcare organizations. You will learn in state-of-the-art classrooms and labs, and learn hands-on through clinical experiences and community outreach.
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.97 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.116 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.57 responses