Abdill Career College Reviews

I give Abdill 5 stars. They are a great school to continue your education in the health field. The teachers and staff are very helpful and supportive of each student that walks through their doors. I learned an immense amount of knowledge from Abdill and I am extremely excited for my future thanks to them! 😁
Good school that teaches basic grounds for starting in your career of choice. Part time options for externship and or work ours not as likely for someone with limited specific hours.
good school, could be better though. the teachers were good but the price of the school was a bit outragous. The staff memebers are only nice some of the time. ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Start Your Review of Abdill Career College
Such a great school and now I have a great career with a great company. So glad I didn't get involved with the students that went through that illegal proctor. For any new students that heard about the so called investigation, it is over and nothing was found. And students are still graduating and getting great careers in a wide open profession.
I wish I could turn back time to not go to this school and save my sanity and money
Do not go here. Credits dont transfer and uou waste thousands of dollars and the staff harassed students.
Do not attend this school. It's the biggest waste of mo sh and you can't transfer credits. You waste thousands of dollars.
You can't miss hardly any classes no matter how big your emergency is without getting dropped from the program.
Abdill doesn't have a good standing in the community anymore. I don't want people to know I attended Abdill in fear of people looking down on me.
Abdill doesn't have connections in the medical field. It takes them weeks to place you on an externship site.
There are a lot of pointless classes.
Teachers have no experience teaching.
Abdill is mediocre at best.
its fast pace lots of homework due in a short amount of time so you need to be on your A game.
Not a lot of phleb. students there anymore.
its very small but you don't really need resources here.
There is no career center. you are not guaranteed job placement afterwards.
Start Your Review of Abdill Career College
You can only miss a few days without getting dropped, doesn't matter how important your situation is.
my dental teacher was good
the second chance school, everyone has kids