Aaniiih Nakoda College Reviews

My credits are transferable and my advisor works very close with me in planning my future school transfer
If I could do it all over again, I would still choose ANC because of all the friendly and helpful support I recieve from all the faculty.
The Education is one of a kind with the inclusion of Native Ameican culture
Review Your College
The Student Body is very friendly and the acceptance level is high
You cannot beat the price of his school's tuition; the education quality is great and credits are transferable.
  • Feb 21 2015
  • Value
The Instructor to student ratio is great, you are not treated as just another student or number
Students recieve Native American viewpoints and aspects in addition, which makes the college one of a kind.
The faculty is really supportive and all truly want the students to succeed; you're always treated as a person not just a number.
  • Feb 21 2015
  • Campus
Being an Allied Health major calls for lots of study time, and you must have great attendence!
If you ask for help, you will get it here. Everyone is super helpful, and all the attention is focused on the student and their education.
There is alot of information on how to continue your education!
  • Nov 24 2014
  • Value
The instructors are very helpful! Never be afraid to ask for help!
I love attending this college, because the teachers are very flexible! I have a toddler, and the faculty understands how it is, when your a single mother attending college!
The Student Body here at Aaniih Nakoda College, is very friendly. When I returned to this campus, I was very nervous about continuing my education, but the people I have encountered were very friendly and helped me with any questions that I had had.
The library is always open to students and it's also open early so you can always finish a paper or essay in the morning before class.
  • Aug 25 2014
  • Campus
It's good to have a nice and quite place to study.
  • Aug 25 2014
  • Value
My experience here was a good one.
Review Your College
I actually go to school here, no online classes taken
They are very helpful when it comes to job placement
  • July 10 2014
  • Value
It is a Native American school, I learn a lot of knowledge mentally, spiritually and physically. The campus is very traditional with a lot of Native American art throughout the facilities. I am Assiniboine and Gros Ventre, the school I am attending focus' on both of those tribes, I'm proud to be Native American.
  • Feb 4 2014