By providing Niche with read-only access to your Google Analytics account, we can work together to help you track the performance of the traffic that Niche is referring to your website.
1. Sign in to Google Analytics.
2. Click Admin in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
3. Click User Management in the Account column.
6. Enter the email address for the person you would like to grant access to.
7. Select Notify new users by email if you would like to let the user know that they now have access.
8. Ensure the Read & Analyze permissions are selected.
9. Click Add.
If you have any questions about your monthly reports or your website referrals, please contact email@example.com.