How to Grant Access to Google Analytics
By providing Niche with access to your Google Analytics account, we can work together to help you track the performance of the traffic that Niche is referring to your website.
1. Sign in to Google Analytics.
2. Click Admin in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
3. Click User Management in the Account column.
4. Enter firstname.lastname@example.org as the email address you would like to grant access to.
5. Ensure the “Notify new users by email” box is checked
6. Select the permissions you’d like to grant Niche.
- Select the Edit permission set to allow Niche to set up conversion goals and views in your account. This will allow us to optimize the ad campaigns we run for your school.
- Select the Read & Analyze permission set to grant read-only access to Niche. This will allow us to view and analyze your data, but not set up conversion goals for performance optimization.
7. Click Add.
If you have any questions about your monthly reports or your website referrals, please contact email@example.com.