By providing Niche with access to your Google Analytics account, we can work together to help you track the performance of the traffic that Niche is referring to your website.
1. Sign in to Google Analytics.
2. Click Admin in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
3. Click User Management in the Account column.
4. Enter firstname.lastname@example.org as the email address you would like to grant access to.
5. Select Notify new users by email if you would like to let the user know that they now have access.
6. Select the permissions you’d like to grant Niche.
7. Click Add.
If you have any questions about your monthly reports or your website referrals, please contact email@example.com.